Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the last update we told you that we're combining all the Navmii navigation apps into one unified Navmii app. We've prepared this additional update of the app to fix the issue of transferring purchases to the unified app. Please select the "Transfer purchases" item in the Main Menu of the app and follow the instructions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Navmii Australia and New Zealand
I’m only writing this out of disappointment.
I am a truck driver I have used this app for years and loved it. I have even told others to down load it.
But on the 24th of September I sent them a email and a private message telling them that’s the google search in there app is not working on iOS 12. I still haven’t heard anything.
I’m not sure what’s going on but please fix the problem........
So many errors
Many map errors and no report system
So far so good
Use to work well as below- I Hadn’t used for for a few years, tried it again as wanted speed camera alerts, but keeps dropping out when trying to enter navigation.
Have been using for a few days and have found to be Pretty good. I usually use my Garmin gps, but as was heading Brisbane and didn't have updated map for road changes around airport, I tried this app. Got me to my destination and back no probs!
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 851.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version $2.99
- Cyclops Safety Camera $7.99
- TTS (Voice Guidance) $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.