You can now also report occurrences of near-miss traffic incidents to individuals, bikes and vehicles. This will help authorities plan for a safer community.
NeatStreets is regarded by organisations as most advanced public report-management system in Australia and New Zealand.
Streetlight faults, damaged power lines, hazards, obstructions, litter, lost trolleys - whatever it is, we will manage your reports through our relationships with LGAs, State Government, Utility Provider and even Supermarket Chains. We will also keep you informed of progress when possible.
With this app you can:
• report an issue with photos, comments and a validated location in under a minute.
• scan and include an asset QR Code or Barcode.
• view the location and layout of all your reports on the map.
• view the location and layout of recent fellow-user reports ('peer reports') around you.
• add comments to peer-report timelines.
• view the list of all the authorities we report to in your current location.
• view authority asset layers on the map as they become available to us.
• maintain a communication dialog with authorities for each report.
Our goal is to keep you informed of progress 'in-app' all the way to closure!
Our advanced functions include interactive GIS layers on the the map (when available). Examples are: Tram Stop, Bus Stop, Bench, Bin, Barbecue, Drinking Fountain, Street Sign, Bicycle Hoop.
Not: GIS-data is supplied to us by asset-owning authorities on an on-going basis, so be patient if you don't see them in your area yet!
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMED?
Your reports are sent to our own unique ‘location-to-agency’ mapping service, where they magically connect to the appropriate agency for resolution.
Our focus is to encourage all the agencies dealing with the maintenance of public assets and amenities round the country to provide us with feedback on your reports, (such as progress and closure) through one of several methods:
- Using the NeatStreets developer API for electronic feedback
- Using the NeatStreets online Management Portal
- Or just email reply
This will be relayed back to you to give you a sense of progress. If you know your problem was fixed before we told you, let us know by pressing the ‘Fixed!’ button on the app. We will relay your appreciation back to the authority!
NeatStreets is powered by PepperStack Global. PepperStack Global is focused on building technology eco-systems for the community and not just one-way reporting services!
- Design improvements
- Performance improvements
- Resolved issue with launching the email app on some devices
Ratings and Reviews
Neat streets versus councils
I have found I get more response to issues when I use NeatStreets than if I contact the council directly. I have spoken on numerous occasions to the builders of this app and they are always interested in how the app can be user friendly and if there is needs for change. Great respect.
Ok waiting for Update to fix issues
Seems like less than 50% of my reports are acted on by the relevant authority. The rest disappear into a Black Hole.
App has a few bugs the developers are aware of that need fixing. In Report History it seems the comments sometimes get mixed & swapped for previous reports and if I then click to view the original report button in the top left of the screen it brings up the wrong report. This appears to be an intermittent issue, if I close the app and do the same thing again it sometimes fixes itself sometimes not. One report got sent to the complete wrong authority & other reports have comment threads that do not belong to that report.
Street lights report
How can you put a mark on a map if you are reporting a street light outage from your home. You don’t walk around town get your i pad, or whatever out, and report a light out you do it from home or somewhere else..
I reported 2 lights out in Junee some weeks ago and they are still not fixed, i will try again.
Also i can’t get your app to’turn’ on my i pad like other apps do???
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Signal Processing Know-how Pty Ltd
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 PepperStack Global Pty Ltd