Free to AAN members, Neurology Question of the Day promotes continuous learning and knowledge retention with minimal effort. Answer one new multiple-choice question each day to stay up-to-date, assess your strengths and areas of weakness, and get suggested resources for further study.
- Aids knowledge retention via small doses of continuing medical education content each day.
- Earn up to 29 self-assessment CME per year.
- Questions designed by neurologists for neurologists on topics from multiple neurology subspecialties.
- Answer questions on-the-go when it is most convenient for you. Enable reminder notifications for added convenience.
- Mentorship Chat: Allows students to connect with physician members and foster mentor relationships. Physicians must opt-in to access.
How to Access
Access is free to AAN members when logging in with the email and password for your AAN account.
A separate track of questions focused on foundational education to improve understanding of neurology is available to AAN member medical students.
CME Accreditation Statement
The American Academy of Neurology Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Show the total number of unread messages
- Fix scroll issue
- Fix member type issues
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.