Professional Virtual Analogue Synthesizer supporting AudioBus 3, Inter-App Audio, WIST and Core MIDI compatible apps & interfaces.
::: Demo videos on YouTube channel nlogmusic ::: Check Mac & Audio Unit version in Mac App Store :::
Most versatile iOS synth with professional grade virtual analogue low latency sound engine:
- Play it from on-screen keyboard
- Use MIDI keyboards & controllers via MIDI interfaces
- Connect to your digital audio workstation via MIDI interfaces
- Play NLogSynth from other iOS apps like SoundPrism, polychord or Genome Sequencer via virtual Core MIDI
- Synchronize via Korg's WIST to other iOS devices running iElectribe, iMS20 or other WIST compatible apps
- Synchronize NLog to beat-oriented apps like MoDrum, Molten or Funkbox running on same device via virtual Core MIDI
- Share patches with NLog Audio Unit Mac version
- Make audio or MIDI recordings on the run and share your files
- Export patches & recordings to iTunes, SoundCloud, Email, WiFi, Beatmaker & Sonoma AudioCopy pasteboards
Supports external MIDI input and output via CoreMIDI compatible interfaces and with Camera Connection Kit & class compliant USB MIDI interfaces.
Full MIDI implementation including velocity control, pitch bend, sustain pedal, modulation wheel, program & bank change, polyphonic after touch, channel pressure and assignable midi controller & MIDI Sync receiving mode.
::: Follow @nlogmusic at Twitter! :::
::: Featured in How to Make a Noise: iPad Synthesizers Edition (http://noisesculpture.com/ipad) the most widely read synthesizer book :::
::: Comprehensive manuals & tutorial videos at www.temporubato.com :::
Supports virtual CoreMIDI.
- 224 IMPRESSIVE FACTORY SOUNDS
- including fresh new sound set by the producer 7 Skies
- ENDLESS options for SOUND EDITING
- Over 150 parameters
- 3 user banks with 96 slots
- STUDIO QUALITY sounds
- Professional 44.1 kHz Stereo CD quality
- 32bit floating point engine
- Highly efficient algorithms
- STAGE safe KEYBOARD implementation
- SLIDING & LOCK option
- Double manual option
- POLY, MONO & LEGATO modes
- Velocity control
- Different key sizes
- Fully customizable EXPRESSION CONTROL
- Realistic PITCH BEND and MOD WHEEL implementation
- X/Y dimensional controller
- 4 customizable PERFORMANCE knobs
- Keyboard with VERTICAL modulation control
- Incredible FAT & RICH:
- New filter implementation for SMOOTH and JUICY control with 7 FILTER types
- UNISONO mode for up to 4 parallel sounds with detune, delay and panning control
=== SOUND editing features ===
- 4 Oscillators with 20 waveforms:
- classic analogue SIN, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE and SQUARE
- 16 additional carefully designed wavetables
- True PWM pulse-width modulation
- Frequency mod
- Ring mod
- Noise generator
- 2 Filter with 7 filter types
- Low, High & Band Passes
- Finest sweeps & smoothest cutoff tuning
- Carefully resonating
- 12 & 24dB option for steepness
- 4 ADSR Envelope generators
- Velocity controlled attack time
- Slope control
- 4 Modulation LFOs
- Sample & hold
- Fade in delay
- Modulation Matrix
- 4 Modulation slots each modulating 3 destinations
- Multi-effect section
- Stereo delay with x-feed & filter
- parametric EQ
WIST is a trademark and software of KORG INC.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- AudioBus 3 Support
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Probably the best iPad synth I
The design of this synth, as implemented on the iPad, makes playing the instrument in a live setting utterly practical. I can't wait to couple this to an Alesis iO Dock when they become available - it should be an unbeatable Core MIdI combination. Beautifully laid out and very logically put together. You have to love the way the light blue virtual LCD displays look too - they make it look like a real piece of hardware. My only complaint is that I always find the rotary knob action difficult when changes are needed quickly - I'd rather a preference to make the actuation linear - either by vertical or horizontal swiping rather than circular.
The sound is also very pleasing being a Moog analog guy. Well done indeed to Rolf - this is now at the very top of my iPad synth collection, and I have them all :)
Value for money? You bet. I can't understand how it's so cheap in comparison to the others. Our good luck I guess!
6 STARS +
This synth is high precision German engineering at the greatest level. I've played all the best virtual synths available and it still amazes me how this instrument just does everything that much better and offers that many more options to manipulate the sounds. I'd have to write a thesis to come close to explaining the beauty and quality of this synth, and maybe I will one day. Read the list above to get an idea of it's many features.
It contains the warmest and richest sounds as presets that I've ever heard, let alone played. The NLog Synth Pro has changed my life forever, and continues to each day that I play and explore it. Yet despite this endless scope, it is really easy to navigate and play. Don't miss out on this experience, it is a real investment in your creative future.
One of the best
Easily one of the best software synths out there. Really good audio quality and there's no sound you can't get.
Great app, please make an update to the new IOS 4.2 so it can support multitasking as well!
Great job guys!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.