Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
- Dark Mode
- Usability improvements
- Enhanced sharing function
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really like this cute this app
I still really like this app, but being unable to back it up to Dropbox makes it a bit less useful. I'd love to be able to access on my phone and iPad. As far as I can see, there aren't any other apps that allow you to have separate books for different things.
Easy to use, cute stationary designs, quite a lot of fun.
The only flaw really is that it doesn't allow you to cluck on hyperlinks, despite recognising them and changing the font to blue with underline. But overall, excellent.
Well worth using.
I have been using Note'd for quite some time now and find it handy. Are you planing to have Note'd for iPad and being able to sync between iPhone and iPad so when away from my iPad all entries would update from my iPhone. Note'd is a great app if you only want to use it for your iPhone although you can use it on the iPad, it does not auto rotate around. I will start looking for an app that can be used on both devices with sync. Cheers, Leckyau
Note'd is a great app been using it for years.
I have been notified by Dropbox they are updating the access for third party apps and the note'd app won't have access to Dropbox unless the designers of Note'd update this app to accommodate. Please update, as I would like to keep using Note'd for many years to come.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.