Write a book, blog, essay, report and research paper, write in pieces, take notes daily on the go whenever imagination strikes, draft the notes and add them to a notebook, later add, remove, rearrange and remix notes & photos and make notebook your way.
Notewrap provides a simple and elegant writing interface that's perfect for your mobile device, displays a multi page home screen with calendar diary in middle, favourites on the left and notebooks on the right, stay on the calendar to compose your thoughts, swipe left to access favourites & to search notes, photos & notebooks and swipe right to create, view & edit notebooks.
It assists you in every stage of the writing process.
- An Elegant Calendar Diary that lets you take photos and compose notes daily on the go and a calendar view to browse all your notes by days, this is your think book, compose new, back dated and post dated notes.
- Make notebook your way, a Writer's Loose Leaf Notebook that lets you add, remove, rearrange and remix notes & photos and make unlimited notebooks, to rearrange simply drag a note and drop it to another position, the notebook is your manuscript, it gives you an overview and lets you edit chapters and front & back matter.
- An Elegant Text Formatting interface that lets you style, align, indent and add bullets to your notes, select text and style it to bold, italic, underline or strikethrough, align and indent paragraphs, add classic bullets to your text such as bullet, dash and numbered bullets and create to-dos.
- Style text your way, Elegant & Classic Fonts to choose from, set font such as New York, Helvetica Neue etc. and customise paragraph settings such as line spacing, paragraph spacing, indent and firstLineIndent, there is also a manuscript button that set text format settings to industry standard manuscript format.
- Publish & Print your way, write with a font size that you are comfortable with and customise font size and line spacing while you publish & print the notebook.
- Export to Markdown automatically converts your notes, photos & notebooks to markdown format, you can also export to various file formats such as plain text, rtf, rtfd, pdf & html and share or save it to iCloud.
- Proofread and Markup each chapter with the pencil only on the iPad.
- You can focus on writing, Publishing & Printing is handled for you, lays out the notes & photos into pages, adds page breaks and page footers and creates a beautiful pdf document for you.
- Awesome Dark & Light Mode colour palettes, historic hale navy colour palette is overview colour and midsummer night is the notes colour palette.
- A Powerful Integrated Search that categories search results into notes, photos and notebooks and shows you the search results in the same views for easy navigation
- Tag notes & photos as Favourites and easily access them from favourites icon.
- Automatically Syncs all your notes, photos & notebooks to iCloud and across devices to iPhone, iPad and Mac, a robust sync feature that keeps each and every note taken from any device safe on iCloud and makes it available to all the devices.
- Secret Diary lets you set a lock with passcode, Touch ID or Face ID, you can also change and reset your passcode.
It also comes loaded with other amazing features such as current location, split view etc.
Whether you are a writer writing stories, poems or articles, blogger writing blog posts, student writing essays, assignments or reports or researcher writing research papers, with Notewrap you can create such writings as notebooks your way on the go, it provides a simple and elegant interface and gives you complete control in the way you want to create and style your writings, enjoy writing!
Turn Title on or off: A very handy setting when you are writing a book, lets you turn Publish & Print title on or off for a note or a photo, this lets you show or hide title when it's printed or exported so that you can still refer to the note by its title. So when you are combining scenes into chapters this handy setting lets you hide title for the notes other than the first of a chapter.
- To turn title on or off simply go to the note or photo settings and turn it on or off.
- There is a shortcut to turn title on or off on the notebook, simply tap edit, select the note or photo and then toggle the show or hide title button on the toolbar below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.