This app has been designed to make disease notification in the field easier and quicker than ever before.
What are notifiable diseases?
Early recognition of a serious or exotic animal disease is one of the most important factors influencing the chance of controlling the disease and reducing its economic and social impact on the whole community.
Government recognises this issue by defining some animal diseases as 'notifiable diseases'. These are animal diseases that when suspected by owners, vets or laboratories must be reported to an Inspector of Livestock within a defined timeframe.
Notifiable diseases are defined under the Livestock Disease Control Act (1994), and the obligations of livestock owners, vets, laboratories, and others are outlined in the Act and its associated Regulations and Orders.
• Fix app orientation
• Fix list selection
• Fix for mixed address/suburb information in some cases
• Fix retained fields
• Geocoding is now triggered when user presses 'Use this location'
• Address/Location fields are now editable by users
Ratings and Reviews
- Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
- 180.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.