Need to transfer money to someone fast? Use the Osko payment option - it almost instant and is available between most financial institutions within Australia.
Our mobile banking app helps you manage your money quickly and easily:*
- Log on using 4 digit Passcode or Touch ID/Face ID
- Set up 3 Member Profiles - this comes in handy if you have a personal and business account
- Quick Balance allows you to easily view your account balances without logging on
Manage your Accounts:
- Order your accounts in your preferred way and set your favourite account to automatically display when making payments
- Manage all pending (future dated) payments
- Setup account alerts
- View your statements for the last 7 years (and share if required)
- View interest earned for tax purposes (interest advice)
- Manage your daily payment limits for Pay Anyone/Osko or BPAY payments
- Set up Quick Balance view for up to 3 accounts
- Transfer money between your own accounts
- Transfer money to new and existing third party accounts using Pay Anyone
- For instant transfers, use the Osko payment option - available between any participating Australian financial institution
- Make BPAY® payments to new and existing Billers
- Redraw from your home loan (for eligible home loans and subject to approval)
- Set up future dated and recurring payments
Manage your Cards:
- Activate your Visa Debit or Cashcards
- Set a PIN for a new card or change the PIN for an existing card
- Block a lost or stolen card
- Create a PayID to receive money using familiar details like your mobile number or email address
- Notify us of upcoming overseas trips
- Update your email address
- Manage your Payees and Billers through your 'Address Book'
Send and receive secure mail
- Manage devices that you have registered to use the app
*First time users: You need to register for Internet Banking to set up your member profile on the App. Download the app and follow the process from there.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
In addition, you can also locate your nearest ATM and Branch, access our contact details and obtain other information about Mobile Banking.
Normal data, messaging and call charges apply. Please check with your mobile carrier or Internet Service Provider for details.
Mobile Banking security
Mobile Banking is just as secure as our Internet Banking service. As you must with your ATM PIN, keep your Member Number and Passcode secure.
A new app is on the way:
We're working hard to deliver the best mobile banking experience for our customers. To ensure the transition from old to new is seamless, stay informed of our progress by clicking on the new app banner to take you through to a detailed web page.
The transaction description now displays more accurate card transaction details and location.
Ratings and Reviews
this app is all I could have wanted it’s worked perfectly fine for what it is BUT it’s 2021 and I think it’s a requirement that Newcastle permanent NEEDS Apple Pay ,Apple Pay is a very needed feature it makes it easier to pay and is very good if you are out and don’t have your card
I need this feature so much that if it isn’t going to come to Newcastle permanent I will have to switch to ANZ
Possibility for Apple Watch app?
Really like using this app and every update fixes previous issues that I have had, like the app crashing and the key board getting stuck. Would it be possible to have an Apple Watch version? Even just to check the balances of accounts if it’s too much to be able to make transactions on the Apple Watch? Sometimes I wanted to do just a quick check of how much money I’ve got and every time I just think I how easy it would be if I could do that on my watch. Just a suggestion.
Thank you! :)
Developer Response ,
Hi Bow-ties, thanks for your review. We are aware of the crashing issue you’re experiencing, and we are currently working on a fix. In the meantime we have found that switching from Wi-Fi to mobile data will prevent the crashing (you’re then free to swap back to Wi-fi and should be crash free for future log ons). We will also have a look into the keyboard problem you’re having. Apologies for the inconvenience. Regards. ^JS
Add notifications for transactions
Everyone having issues with the app, sometimes it doesn’t let me log in and I just restart the app, would love to get notifications on when money comes into my account and out of it, would make a lot of things easier, especially when you have subscriptions that tend to come out on random days
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society Limited
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society Limited Copyright © 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.