Full access to Numbeanies: Number Forest requires a Mathletics subscription.
Mathletics is an online learning subscription service providing students with all the tools they need to be successful learners, both in the classroom and beyond.
Numbeanies: Number Forest is a part of the Numeracy for Early Learners package from Mathletics.
For more information on the Numeracy for Early Learners package and how to subscribe, visit our website.
Unearth a hidden world of numbers with Numbeanies: Number Forest, an augmented reality app brought to you by the award-winning team at Mathletics.
Bring your set of Mathletics Cards to life to help grow your students’ love of numbers. Each Mathletics Card unlocks 3 activities that will teach young learners to read, write, count and say numbers up to 20.
• Augmented Reality technology that brings your Mathletics cards to life! Just show the card to your iPad camera and discover 3 fun learning activities to play. (The camera can only scan valid AR codes. No data is ever recorded or stored.)
• In Learn, children can trace numerals, unjumble words and count collections of numbers 0 - 20.
• In Explore, children can also compare and order numerals and understand how numbers 0 - 20 interrelate.
• Work solo, in teams or presenting at the front of the class. The learning is suitable to share but is great for self-driven learning too.
• Discover the Numbeanies, the adorable forest dwelling creatures that help learners develop their number skills.
• Gorgeous art and animation that will get young learners giggling as they go.
GET IN TOUCH
Love your Numbeanies? Want more features? Just dying to pass on feedback? You can always connect to the Mathletics team directly with bugs, suggestions or even compliments by pressing the feedback button in the application.
The 3P Learning team know their way around the Number Forest and are always here to help. For additional support, please visit our website or contact our support team directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @MathleticsIT
US English and Spanish language added
• Settings panel now includes a toggle that changes the language between AU, US and Spanish in the app dynamically
• Voice-overs in American English and Spanish
• Numeracy language to support the US curriculum
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.