Apocalyptic action game. Virtual reality 1st/3rd person shooter with some elements of GTA and DayZ.
Cryotech corporation started to unfreeze cryogenic people, but something went wrong...
Save your girl and try to survive yourself here!
• Virtual reality mode (this can be disabled in game settings)
• Big open 3D World
• Day/Night cycle
• Many different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs, possibility to recruit them to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Selling zombie brains helps to save up for new weapons
• Slow-mo effect - time expansion pills can help you in critical situations
• Auto-aim for new players - disable it in game settings!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system helps you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina
• MFi gamepads support
Thank you for playing!
• The game has been updated with scripts and features of Occupation 2.5
• And moved to new Unity engine version
• English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Indonesian localizations
• New fixed camera controls
• Improved graphics, added camera effects
Ratings and Reviews
Don't rip us off
When the full version comes out, not saying that the current version is bad, but you shouldn't make it cost anything, I'm telling all my friends about this coz its a mad dog game, keep it going
Pleas remove the shooting zombie with a shooting person that attacks you other people and can be attacked by zombies also add pistols Melee weapons (like,machetes,Katanas,bats,axes,etc) also add multiplayer (straight away so you don't have to unlock it) and add back packs cloths hats anything you can wear and also make it so that the guy that sells guns can sell guns ammo armor and food sells all guns and I REALY hate the missions in this game they are IMMPOSIBLE I thought this game was going to be a fun and NON mission game I mean it's fun but it's hard make it more like DayZ than GTA so these thing are all I'm asking for I just realy hope that one day this game will have forests and other little towns By the way BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED the only reason I gave it 3 stars is because of Multiplayer missions and shooting zombie
Wish this would be updated.
I remember downloading this back when it first came out. Agh, that poor mobile.
Now, years later I re-downloaded this and have been pleasantly surprised. It was updated, I think. Or my new phone runs it 1000 times better. Shame it's not had more updates, but honestly, once you get past the gruff look and odd feeling controls, there is a very competent game. I heard there was a 2nd one released. Guess what I'm gonna go do now..... OH SEARCH BARRRRRR!!!!!!
- Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
- 157.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 the3daction.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.