Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages and entire websites with all the formatting, documents, and rich media*, and view them offline without Internet connection.
*** Top #3 app in US App Store on launch day ***
*** Saved pages from over 3 million websites ***
*** The most accurate offline browser available today ***
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a special browser button.
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Our technology allows most HTML5 websites to run as functional offline apps
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Automatic updates that run in background **
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Granular crawler settings
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"t
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to email@example.com.
* HTML5 audio and video must be in formats natively supported in iOS
** Subject to iOS multitasking limitations
Version 2.10 fixes a problem with saved page access on iOS 7 and 8.
Previously in Version 2.9:
- Added diagnostics and logging for power users
- Improved support for Wix, Typekit and many other web products
- Bug fixes and usability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs full screen option
It does download simple websites including video thats in correct format, so is great as a presentation tool for web developers to show pages offline, or anyone to present. But if the html page is designed to be viewed in full screen such as a web app, or slideshow, then we need full screen. Atomic web browser for ipad is an example of how to do full screen well. Option to swipe up with 2 fingers or other gesture such as triple tap to exit full screen.
Old and useless
Do not download this app. If it worked at some point in 2017, it does not work now. I built a WIX website (specifically because this app claimed to support WIX) for a client who also wanted to access the content in a museum as a kiosk with no internet access and banked on this app doing what it claims. It only ever downloaded 1/4 of the site after every attempt at troubleshooting and testing. Their support is also useless. This app should be removed from the App Store. So should it’s sister app Offline Kiosk which is equally useless. I’ve wasted a lot of money and time and I’m furious.
Best in class
The best way to save content offline offline when Pocket/Instapaper aren’t the right tool. Save one page offline, several pages, or an entire website. With many sites you can also save media like videos offline. (Some you can’t because of copyright restrictions - but that’s the same for any iOS app.) While you can save your content in Safari on your Mac to the iOS version using a bookmarklet, you can now use the companion Mac app, which kind of mirrors the interface of iOS version… so you can save and organise content on your Mac and sync it with your iPhone/iPad before you walk out the door and you’re good to go. Its great for organising online research. I use Offline Pages to download my blog (there’s a Offline Pages WordPress plugin to ensure you get the best copy of your site on your iOS device), then I can show other people my website/blog (including video) when I’m traveling.
- Codium Labs LLC
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Codium Labs LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.