With Tiny Password, you don’t need to remember all the usernames, passwords, web addresses and those boring information in modern life. Tiny Password provides a safe and simple way to store and manage all your passwords and private information. It can save your credit card details, PINs, bank accounts, notes, web site logins…etc in a highly secure position.
Tiny Password uses 256bit AES encryption to protect your passwords, accounts, credit cards and more. You can trust that no one else will have access to your most important information.
- Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit cards and bank info.
- Strong 256bit AES encryption.
- Time-out locks to protect the app from prying eyes.
- Optional auto-lock protects your passwords from hackers.
- Backup and restore data via Wi-Fi and Dropbox at anytime.
Easy to use:
- Standard templates for fast data entry.
- Customize categories and all the details.
- Mark any records as Favorite for quick access.
- Provides search and sort to manage your records.
- No limitation on the number of records.
- Clean and nice interface.
Get Tiny Password to manage your passwords right now.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help you’re your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
- Stunning new user interface designed.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is the best
I love this app. I used to have this app, called iPassword Manger, but it was old. It required iOS 4.3 or later. Which really is old. So, I went to a new app. It was this one. I totally trust and recommend it to a lot of people. Unfortunately, for me, I have an iPhone 4 which, not only is capable of going to iOS 7.1.2, but also does not have Touch ID, but I LOVE the Touch ID idea.
User friendly app and customisable
It's free of ads and nobody request to pay after 5 minutes of use like other apps.
Can't say much about protection. What I recommend regardless of the app is store hints rather than passwords. Missing information is impossible to steal.
Took a while to get my data entered but you only need to do this once and syncing with cloud services is very handy.
Gets my recommendation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.