Open Word Processor Professional for iPhone helps you create, view and edit Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 documents, Open Office Open Text Documents and LibreOffice text documents.
Transfer files and documents from your PC to the iPhone using Wifi Transfer or USB Sync and also edit existing files from Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drive and Box.com.
Open Word Processor Pro for iPhone supports the following features for editing Word and text documents
+ Create, view and edit Microsoft Word 2007-2010 documents (.doc & .docx)
+ Create, view and edit Open Text Documents (.odt)
+ Powerful file management capability for your iPhone that is integrated with Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drive and Box.com.
+ Transfer files via support for Wi-fi transfers.
+ Check spelling and grammar
+ Insert headers, footers and comment
+ Insert, delete and merge cells in tables
+ Count your words and characters
+ Highlight text
+ Multiple and granular zooming
+ Unlimited number of undos and redos
+ Large number of font supports
+ Multiple International languages input
+ Drawing tools support including drawing of shapes
Open Word Processor Professional for iPhone is a cloud based solution hosting the popular LibreOffice which is a fork of the popular Open Office which has been downloaded more than 100M times.
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- This app is a cloud based and hosted solution and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
+ Bug fixes
+ Fix some UI issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There is nothing wrong with my net access but i got an error when i tried to open dropbox files.
Use office2 (squred) instead. Quick office corrupted my doc files. Pages wint save to dropbox, iawriter wont do doc files. Daut-something or other wont work on an iphone. Open word wont open files on dropbox and errors
Can create word docs and upload to Dropbox but can't import & edit word files that were last edited by PC and saved on dropbox. Can only view these files.
This app is useless I got lot of error massages I cant open the any thing from this app I need my money back....
- Appsverse Inc.
- 43.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Appsverse, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.