Defeat Dr. Odd and earn the latest spy gear in the award-winning game that transforms math drills into a global learning adventure. From the streets of Paris to the pyramids of Egypt, Operation Math includes more than 100 timed missions that help players learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Play it for fun or use in the classroom as an awesome supplement to homework and traditional flash card drills.
"This app is definitely fun. … Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." — The New York Times
• 105 exciting missions with selectable math operations and skill levels.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving math problems.
• Training runs that help novice agents prepare for future missions.
• The ability to create three custom player profiles on the same device.
• Fun spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Great basic math quiz or test prep for any grade level.
• Quick reference math tables.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Every Grade
The entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
Operation Math has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A drill and practise app for children. Good for that purpose. After using for a while my user found the screen lost the links and turned black. This happened on several different ipads. Then you have to open the app again. Seems you cannot pick up and finish a mission if you leave it. I am happy to be corrected here, but this seems like a flaw.
My 6 year old likes this game. He mostly does the basic addition, but slowly tries the harder levels at his own pace. Training is a hit with him.
This game is acutely fun
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.