Make the most of your WiFi internet in one easy-to-use app. You don’t need to be a tech expert or an Optus customer to take advantage of the Optus @Home app.
Simply download the app, connect to WiFi and run internet speed tests, view currently connected devices, and get custom tips to help improve your network performance.
VIEW CONNECTED DEVICES
• See all devices currently using your WiFi network
• View detailed device info including name, type & IP address
• Check modem information including IP address
INTERNET SPEED TEST
• View current download & upload speeds
• Check connection latency
INTERNET HEALTH CHECK & TIPS
• View network performance based on activity type
• See how your connection performs on popular sites
• Get tailored advice to improve your setup
• Troubleshooting steps to get you back online
FEATURES FOR OPTUS SUPPLIED MODEMS:
• Step-by-step guide to connect your Optus modem
• NEW 5G Modem set up guide
• User-friendly modem instructions
• Test your connection once set up
MODEM MANAGEMENT & SECURITY
• Login to your modem and reboot it from within the app
• Change your WiFi name & password whenever you like
GET IN TOUCH
• Chat with Optus experts inside the app
• Provide app specific feedback
Optus experts can only assist existing Optus customers with their support needs.
Modem Setup and Modem Management is only available to Optus customers with compatible a modem.
Optus @Home app is available on iPhone iOS 10.0 or later.
Optus Help & Support:
We regularly improve our app to keep giving you better experiences
- Added information screen about our upcoming move to the My Optus app.
- Minor enhancements & bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keep it as a separate app
Please don’t move this Wifi diagnostic tool into the MyOptus phone plan app. They are different things. I don’t want to have to log into my Optic’s account just to check my WiFi or download one giant app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and for being one of our first users. The good news is that we have been able to rebuild most of he functionality in My Optus App, without having a significant impact on the download size . More good news is that you can also manage all other aspects of your fixed service such as billing and add ons all in the same place. A lot has changed since we first launched Optus @Home and we believe that the move will give customers a far better integrated experience. We hope that you'll give it a shot and let us know what you think.
Manage Wifi tool
I understand you are looking at ways to improve but in this instance i can’t see it. Keeping the seperate app to manage home wifi details was working great and the move to MyOptus app does not work. I have read past review last saying it will be better in the MyOptus but this has not been my experience. I can’t even access the manage wifi option anymore. Service desk couldn’t help me and despite being told it will get resolved soon, it has nearly three months and no change...offered no workaround either...quite frustrating...
Better experience? nope ....
OPTU F@ST 5366 LTE not supported
This app is recommended for self installation of your NBN ready modem!!!! BUT when you try to log into your modem to check on the security and stop incoming pings or attacks, the app states the modem is not supported, so why recommend the app if it does not support the modem? The app does give some information but not a lot. Will there be an update soon or should I resort to using a secure browser. What security have you set as default for the SAGECOM Modems?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.