Aconex is the #1 cloud platform for managing information and processes on the world’s largest construction and engineering projects. Access all your project data on your mobile device anytime/anywhere. Connect with your team and keep things moving while maintaining the highest levels of security.
- Documents & Drawings: Review documents and drawings. Add mark ups and comment as you go. Easily exchange information with other apps.
- Project Mail: Control project communication. Create or respond to mail. Distribute information to other parties on the project.
- Tasks: Access unread, outstanding and overdue tasks.
- Photos & Videos: Attach photos or videos to mail and RFIs.
- Work Offline: Continue to work offline, creating mail and accessing local documents. Syncing occurs automatically when connectivity is restored.
- Store Files Locally: Keep files on your device until you’re ready to share them with the project by using the “My Mobile Files” feature.
Aconex Mobile application is renamed to Oracle Aconex Mail and Docs.
Ratings and Reviews
We have just commenced using Aconex on a new project of ours. I was really looking forward to being able to use the app interface for our project on my iPad Pro. It barely works and hangs when you open a mail thread... needs a lot of re thinking. For a company of this size and the fees charged, this app should be cutting edge !
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review the app. We would like to inform you that this app is scheduled to be retired soon.
We do have a new app named Oracle Aconex that is optimised for all devices. We recommend trying that app.
Once again thank you for taking time to provide us feedback.
Dreadful, iPhone X interface can’t get past opening screens
I can’t even get past the initial opening screens on the app as the User interface is just in the top quarter of my screen and I can’t close it. I can’t comment on the functionality of the app as I can’t get into it.
A truly terrible interface that regularly prevents use of the app by hiding sections of the interface off screen or becoming unresponsive.
At least it’s consistent with the terrible responsiveness of the online platform since the transfer to Oracle.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.