CarbonFin Outliner allows you to organize your thoughts, tasks, and projects. Easily create a todo list for today, or track an entire project anywhere you are. Share your outlines, edit them online, and collaborate with other Outliner users.
• Create outlines full of notes, structured lists, tasks, or detailed projects
• Sync your outlines automatically to Outliner Online, OneDrive, or Dropbox for web or desktop editing
• Get a quick view of project progress - tasks with subtasks show a pie-chart indicating percent completed
• Search through all your outlines or an individual outline
• Tag your outlines, and filter based on tag
• Archive old outlines to hide them from view without deleting
• Drag and drop to move items within an outline
• Copy, paste
• Undo, redo
• Expand all, collapse all
• Optional outline numbering
• Zoom in to focus on a single subtree
• Securely synchronize your outlines with Outliner Online
• View and edit your outlines in any web browser
• Import and export outlines as plain text or OPML
• Keep all your devices synchronized
• Share an outline with other Outliner users to collaborate
OneDrive and Dropbox
• Sync your outlines with OneDrive or Dropbox to allow quick import/export
• Seamlessly access and edit across your iOS devices and PCs
-= Recent version history =-
• Dark mode
• Added confirmation to "Delete Completed"
• Changing "Archived" won't update the outline's modification time
• iOS 13 support
• OneDrive sync support
• Sync the order of outlines across devices (CarbonFin outlines only)
• iOS 12 support
• iPhone X support
• iOS 11 support
• Open In... support
• Ability to hide the outline list on iPad
• Minor UI tweaks
iOS 14 support
Ratings and Reviews
Best and fastest, rock solid
This is the best and fastest outline editor I’ve tried. I’ve got the full OmniOutline package but I use this client instead on iPhone as it’s just so fast and simple.
Having used the app for years now, I'm very impressed that it has never put a foot wrong - not one crash, bug, annoying pop-up, it's been a perfect productivity tool.
I have used this app for years now. Super easy to use. Super fast and great Sync. Web based from any other device. Would love a Mac Desktop App. But almost no need with Web access. 6 Stars. ;)
This is a really great and useful product
This is one of the most useful productivity tools I use. I can easily construct lists on the desktop application (free) and sync it with my iPad and iPhone, I use it for work checklists, packing lists for work and home, shopping lists, trip lists, basically anything where I might want to use the list again later. The advantage over pen and paper is that I can keep on refining the lists without having to rewrite them and clear all the check boxes with a click. I've used other list makers but the process of creating and reordering items was more complicated then it should be. My only complaint is the text looks a little ugly but this is indispensable application for me for work and home and one of my favourite apps
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeremy Dewey
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020 CarbonFin
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.