OzRunways - Australia's #1 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) is now available internationally.
APPROVED BY Australian CASA under CASR 175.
(See help.ozrunways.com FAQ for information).
Download now for a 1 month free trial.
Download aeronautical publications onto your iPhone & iPad. See your position on every aviation map.
Properly licensed documents ensure you will stay up-to-date with the latest amendments of:
- Australian MAPS (Every updated VTC, VNC, WAC, ERC High/Low & PCA), ERSA, DAPS and AIP.
- New Zealand ERC, VNC, Topographic 250k/50k and Vol 1-4.
- Latin America maps and approach charts
- South African 500k/1M/250k aero maps, plus entire continent TPC, ONC and OpenStreetMap.
- Select European maps and charts
- Global custom-made OpenStreetMap with airspace.
- Skyvector global ERC and VNC maps
- Weather radar with lightning
- Live flight tracking over cellular network
- Weight & Balance
- Flight planner
- See your aircraft position on selected approach plates and taxi diagrams
- GPS Moving maps with every waypoint/Navaid in the world from official databases.
- Online and offline street address search.
- Download all maps and charts for offline use.
- Print documents to compatible printers using Apple AirPrint.
- Full text search of AIP.
- Download on demand (then save), or download all documents at home for offline use.
- Annual subscription based login, so you aren't paying full price for a publication 1 week before it expires.
- Night-time mode on iPad to reduce brightness.
Use must be in accordance with applicable aviation regulations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
See https://help.ozrunways.com FAQ for details.
- Fix for regions list in map popup truncating for users that use multiple regions (e.g. AU, NZ)
- Reimplemented Simulator Position Reset control button for some Enterprise users
- Remember plan type (General, Military, ...) for subsequent plan creations
- Improve updating details when changing them on Flight Plan Detail
- Fix where Air Route may not complete when adding waypoints via tap on map > waypoint details
- Fix in flight statistics for plan detail view
- Improved support for password protected PDF documents
- General stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love using this App. It can be as simple as (I am here, and want to go there … done) or as technical as you require.
I attended a seminar and learnt heaps and would highly recommend the same to new or experienced users. You can pick up some great tips from listening to others. The only criticism I’d have was there were no printed handouts to take home as reminders. I have never been any good at listening and taking notes at the same time.
I would like to see more training videos aimed at the recreational end user.
Great program I highly recommend.
Best in class, great support
Being a pretty app with bells and whistles is only half the problem. When you rely on an app for safety in the air, it’s vital that the product is stable, and that support is accessible. Fortunately the app is rock solid, and the support team have been brilliant. They even headed interstate to our airport to give an information night and demonstration.
MIL user update has nailed it
The progressive updates in flight planning and the latest Mil user features show the team has a great user focus and respond promptly to user feedback (via the feedback channel - not the bad review channel). Look forward the the next tweaks and features!
- OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- 121.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OzRunways Pty. Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Australia VFR Standard $139.99
- New Zealand IFR $279.99
- Africa & Middle East $159.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.