Developed to assist allied medical professionals involved in the care of patients with implantable cardiac devices. Physiologists, technicians, nurses, doctors and company representatives owe it to patients and themselves to own this essential and most clinically relevant app available.
Your ultimate cardiac device implantation and follow up assistant, PPM Genius covers major device companies’:
• Cardiac Resynchronisation
• Loop recorders
• Low and high voltage and resynchronisation leads (endocardial and epicardial)
• Product safety and Hazard alerts and manufacturer recommendations
• Device and lead MRI compatibility & conditionality
• Device compatibility with remote monitoring and wireless interrogation
• Device compatibility with an implanted lead
• Device end of life behaviours
• Device MRI procedure information and checklists
• Lead & Introducer French size (for extraction assistance)
• Lead noise differentiation & diagnosis guide
• Landmark clinical trials
• Algorithm descriptions
• Technical and performance notes
*** Importantly, each product is linked to the manufacturers own description and recommendation for any and all potential safety alerts or hazards ***
PPM Genius has a regularly updated Vital Statistics section covering over 6700 worldwide products, to assist you with other critical information such as:
• Product model name and number
• ICD Max Energy (stored & delivered)
• Sensor type
• Device dimensions (size, weight & volume)
• Pace/Sense connectors (low and high voltage)
• Magnet & Non-magnet rate at BOL / (ERI/EOL)
• ERI behaviours and notes (for ICD’s)
• Lead fixation method and placement
• Lead insulation material
• Patient Alert Features
• NBG (PPM) / NBD (ICD) code
• X-ray ID
• Detach tool
PPM Genius has an exhaustive Reference Section that delivers in-depth information on subjects such as:
• Landmark clinical trials (PPM, ICD, CRT)
• Lead noise differentiation & diagnosis guide (physiologic vs. non-physiologic; connector, fracture, EMI, myopotentials, in-clinic action plan + much much more)
• Clinical guidelines & documents
• Device header and lead connector descriptions
• Algorithm descriptions and programming assistance
• MRI Procedure information and checklists for MRI conditional devices
• Technical notes covering frequently encountered topics such as Car Keyless Entry Systems, Dental Equipment, Welding and EMI in the Home & Workplace
• Store frequently encountered products as a favourite for easy viewing
• Search products via Manufacturer, Model, Product Type
• Search Reference Sections for key words
• For rapid searching use Quick Search
• All potential Safety Alerts are linked to each product and give a detailed description from the manufacturer and their recommendation
• Potential Safety Alerts can also be viewed in reverse chronological order (most recent to oldest) or via Product Type
** No internet connection required **
Compatible with iPhone & iPad
Please note the language used throughout the app is English only.
PPM Genius is actively updated with new products and features. If you believe a product is missing or have any comments or suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PPM Genius delivers up-to-date information. The initial Subscription includes 12 months of product updates and alerts. Renew after 12 months to receive an additional 12 months of access.
Please visit www.cepia.com.au for more information.
We are excited to announce the release of the brand new PPM Genius mobile app.
To continue using PPM Genius, simply Update the application and create an Account. You will be prompted to Subscribe, or to Restore an existing Subscription if you have subscribed earlier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Subscription Annual Fee A Bit Pricey
For an occasional user like me it’s not really worth paying forever, however for someone who deals with PPM and AICD all the time then it’s likely a good subscription to have.
Does not work
Takes ages to load new database. Then does not move from please wait when trying to use program.
- Epicentre Medical Pty Ltd
- 46 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © CEPIA
- In-App Purchases
- Pacemaker Genius Annual Subscription $9.99
- Pacemaker Genius Annual $9.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.