This is the all-inclusive App to study Pain Management. We aim to provide the comprehensive guide and help you fast grasp the essentials of this sector that would take other people many years to learn.
* We have collected All of the most frequently used terms ,definitions and abbreviations. Wherever you feel puzzled by any the language or jargon, the App is your powerful dictionary tool.
* We have included important facts, knowledge and solutions in these areas and put them into learning cheat sheets. You may easily refer these intuitive cheat sheets from your iphone or ipad, or you may print them out and pin on your desk as daily heads-up.
* We carefully selected the experts video lessons for expanding the study and deeper understanding of important topics in these areas.
* We have included the latest trends in this sector to keep you update with what’s new in this area.
This App also features:
- no internet required, offline dictionary
- comprehensive terms and definitions, and update to the latest trends
- fully browsable and searchable
It is perfect for all professionals and students in this sector, people who work in this industry and people who just want to familiarise themselves with the knowledge regarding Pain Management.
- Wenqiang Yan
- 34.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Urdu
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 WhaleParadise
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.