Paintstorm Studio is the first iOS App designed not only for simple sketches, but professional digital painting of any level, genre and technique. Paintstorm helps you to discover the magnificence and unleash the full potential of Apple Pencil and brings you to a whole new level of drawing. Creating an art masterpiece has never been so mobile.
A major feature of Paintstorm Studio is the array of brushes to choose from. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable to your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it's hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options (Incredible possibilities for brush settings)
- Bristle brushes of any form and kind
- Stroke post correction (You can take an action on any option. Not only on the stroke thickness)
- Parameters binding to the perspective
- Dynamic interface (Global interface scale, panels scale, opacity, color)
- Custom panels
- Full controlled mask-brush (Each brush can work as mask for other brush)
- Takes underlayer's color while blending
- "Close gaps" function when you fill or select
- Dirty brush mode
- Stroke stabilizer
- Usable color mixer
- Different gradient strokes
- Mirror drawing
- Standard tools pack (Lasso, Magic wand, Crop, Fill, Gradient and etc)
- Control of the random amounts
- Apple Pencil support (Pressure, Tilt, Direction)
Lite version restrictions:
- It is not possible to load and save psd files
- A watermark is added to the picture
Upgrade to the full version and get rid of the limits!
- Timelapse video recording function. You can find it at Menu->File->Timelapse video.
- Layer panel mode — toggle solo layer . Will allow you visually isolate by visibility any selected layers/folders from all others.
- Layer panel mode — toggle highlight layer. This mode is in some sense similar to solo-mode, but it leaves all other layers as semi-transparency. Should be useful for line art. Also you can change the transparency level of this mode at the right corner gear of Layer panel. It calls there - "highlight's opacity (for solo layers)"
- Animation tool added. You can find options for this feature at Menu->Other->Animation Settings
- Hierarchy guides — it's the Layer panel properties, for visual organization of layer panel. And will allow you to see a more clear hierarchy structure of layers and folders, especially in complex hierarchy. It also has a conjunction with layers colors.
- Auto color folders — it's the Layer panel properties, will automatically generate colors for all folders and layers inside it structures.
- Added ability to create unpaired quantity of the rays in the symmetry tool but only in asymmetric mode
Ratings and Reviews
watermark ruins it
Theres a darn watermark that ruins my works and i am NOT purchasing the ‘full version’ >:l
Great app get rid of the watermark
The watermark appears half way throw my drawing and it ruins it
And I’m not buying the full version
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergei Komarov
- 107.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Paintstorm Studio Developers team