Screenshots

Description

Paperly is designed to incorporate all your school needs in one place with our powerful modules architecture.

Paperly is fully customisable and will replace your paperwork without having to change your current processes.

Module Based
Use Paperly for one or many different modules, all customised to your school's needs.

No more paperwork
Paperly completely removes the need for paperwork through its customised modules.

Staff, Parents & Students
Available to your entire school community.

Available Offline
Out of reception coverage? No worries - Paperly also works offline!

Tracking & Reporting
Paperly tracks who has viewed a medical document, staff form, incident report and many more. These reports are available to the school administrators/principals.

Secure
No need to worry about documents falling into the wrong hands. Paperly utilises password and fingerprint authentication per user.

Cross-Platform
Paperly works on your devices and on the web!

Planet-Friendly
Save paper (and the planet) and become more efficient using our system.


-----

A bit about our story:

Paperly came about after many discussions with frustrated school business managers, teachers and parents.

Whilst there are many brilliant products in the market for specific purposes, there is no ONE product which delivers EXACTLY what you're looking for. And if you do find just the product, it'll typically cater for 90% of your business needs while the remaining 10% will typically need you to alter your current business processes to fit in with the product.

One product after another and very soon, before you know it, there's a huge spiderweb of applications you're managing!

That's where Paperly comes in.

Whether it's the end-to-end process of Excursions including online forms and medical details, Staff Leave Forms or Incident Reporting, Paperly can and will cater to your exact business processes and needs.

What’s New

Version 2.1.3

Added a new swimming module and other fixes and speed improvements.
Update the app to get the best experience.
Thank you.

- The team at Paperly

App Privacy

The developer, Paperly Pty Ltd, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer's privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Contact Info

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

You May Also Like