PathSnagger is an application which allows you to copy the path of any selected item (or items) in the Finder, apply various customizable transformations to that text, and place the result in the clipboard. People around the world use PathSnagger to: send clickable URLs of shared documents to their colleagues; easily describe the path of a file located deep in the file system; quickly determine a folder location for pasting into Terminal; transform a path from a network share to Windows format, etc. PathSnagger is invoked through the use of Services, either via a right-click on the item, or by selecting the item and choosing PathSnagger from the Finder’s Services menu.
* Right-click a Finder item, choose Snag Path, and the path is instantly copied to your clipboard.
* Supports multiple path formats. Choose from POSIX, HFS, File, or Windows.
* Optionally insert a prefix or suffix to the snagged path.
* Copies multiple items at once. Items are separated with a configurable delimiter string.
* Optionally escapes (with a backslash) special characters.
* Optionally place double quote characters around the entire path.
* Optionally replaces your home directory with the tilde (~) character.
* Optionally apply configurable text-substitution rules to the snagged path.
* Create as many configurations (Translators) as you want.
* Specify a default Translator that will be applied every time you invoke the service.
* Hold down the option key when invoking the service to choose from your entire list of Translators if you don't want the default.
* Growl support. Displays a notification when the path is snagged.
* Notification Center support. Displays a notification when the path is snagged.
* Path snagging history. Click a notification in Notification Center, and that path will be re-copied to your clipboard.
* Option to automatically quit after snagging the path.
Fix for El Capitan compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.