The Pawshake app makes it easy to find a trusted dog sitter or cat sitter near you. Our pet sitters offer home visits, dog walking, house sitting and home boarding while you are away or busy with work.
Pawshake connects pet owners with reliable and experienced pet sitters and dog walkers all around Australia. There is no subscription fee or booking fee for pet care on Pawshake.
Pawshake for owners:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Detailed pet sitter profiles - learn more about them, their experience and qualifications.
• Vetted pet sitters - each sitter profile is manually checked to ensure they meet our high standards.
• Free contact and meet and greets (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay securely straight from your mobile device.
• Read and write reviews to help other pet parents in finding a great sitter.
• Get daily updates from your pet sitter
• All bookings on Pawshake is covered by The Pawshake Guarantee which includes free veterinary coverage.
• For added security, sitters will only get paid after the booking is complete.
Pawshake for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
The Pawshake app has a pet care solution for every pet: dog walking, house sitting, dog home boarding, doggy day care, dog sitting and cat sitting.
Download the app to find your perfect pet sitter in Australia today.
To learn more about Pawshake, visit www.pawshake.com.au
Please note, pet sitter applications can only be submitted through our website. However, we're currently not accepting any more pet sitter applications until 2021.
Thank you for using the Pawshake app.
Please update the app to ensure you have the latest version and access to new features and big fixes.
If you have any questions or feedback while using our app, we would love to hear from you. Your feedback is very important to us and we can help resolve any questions or issues faster through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improve general stability
Ratings and Reviews
Anna - what a diamond!
We have a 3 week trip at Christmas and were getting anxious abut where our sensitive little 6mth old Brussel Griffon would be housed. We decided to trial some dog sitters prior to December and after pouring through the numerous reviews we appeared to hit the jackpot. Anna clearly has a skill set which shows through when handling all types of dogs. The house is clean and very practical for dogs, a good size yard and secure fences. We spend almost an hour with her and the “pack she had with her at that time (which included her own dogs Chewi and the very gentle boss Dingo). Bravo’d tail was up the entire time we were there and he was such a happy puppy when we got him home. I wasn’t fully aware of all the services Anna offers but now I do will surely take advantage of them on the next doggy sleep over. If I could give Anna 20 stars I would but as such will give the max possible. We have found our forever 2nd Mama. Anyone who has a dog that is more their baby Anna is your girl!!
Awesome & simple!
Thanks so much for making this app. It made it possible for me to do dog sitting without having to organise insurance. The app does so much for me and makes it heaps easier to dog sit. Pawshake does take quite a percentage of what you earn, which means you really don’t get much for something like walking or day care, but it’s still worth it if you have time on your hands and love animals.
For those looking for dog sitters, the app is great because it’s free!!! It is simple to navigate and can even show a map of where different dog sitters are. It makes it very safe and easy to pay through as well. Highly recommend!
Perfect Pet Sitter
I started using Pawshake last year. Their App is very easy to use. First you have a choice of which leave near you and each Sitter has a detailed profile online. You can email the sitter of your choice via the App and receive a reply pretty quickly. First you Meet and Greet to make sure, all sides are happy and you know, your 4 legged family member is looked after in the best possible way, when you are away. Booking and payments are just a few clicks away and I have not been disappointed so far. I’m very happy to recommend Pawshake for your furiends, Barbara
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 283.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pawshake
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.