The Pawshake app makes it easy to find a trusted dog sitter or cat sitter near you. Our pet sitters offer home visits, dog walking, house sitting and home boarding while you are away or busy with work.
Pawshake connects pet owners with reliable and experienced pet sitters and dog walkers all around Australia. There is no subscription fee or booking fee for pet care on Pawshake.
Pawshake for owners:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Detailed pet sitter profiles - learn more about them, their experience and qualifications.
• Vetted pet sitters - each sitter profile is manually checked to ensure they meet our high standards.
• Free contact and meet and greets (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay securely straight from your mobile device.
• Read and write reviews to help other pet parents in finding a great sitter.
• Get daily updates from your pet sitter
• All bookings on Pawshake is covered by The Pawshake Guarantee which includes free veterinary coverage.
• For added security, sitters will only get paid after the booking is complete.
Pawshake for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
The Pawshake app has a pet care solution for every pet: dog walking, house sitting, dog home boarding, doggy day care, dog sitting and cat sitting.
Download the app to find your perfect pet sitter in Australia today.
To learn more about Pawshake, visit www.pawshake.com.au
Please note, pet sitter applications can only be submitted through our website. However, we're currently not accepting any more pet sitter applications until 2021.
Thank you for using the Pawshake app.
Please update the app to ensure you have the latest version and access to new features and big fixes.
If you have any questions or feedback while using our app, we would love to hear from you. Your feedback is very important to us and we can help resolve any questions or issues faster through email@example.com
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Anna - what a diamond!
We have a 3 week trip at Christmas and were getting anxious abut where our sensitive little 6mth old Brussel Griffon would be housed. We decided to trial some dog sitters prior to December and after pouring through the numerous reviews we appeared to hit the jackpot. Anna clearly has a skill set which shows through when handling all types of dogs. The house is clean and very practical for dogs, a good size yard and secure fences. We spend almost an hour with her and the “pack she had with her at that time (which included her own dogs Chewi and the very gentle boss Dingo). Bravo’d tail was up the entire time we were there and he was such a happy puppy when we got him home. I wasn’t fully aware of all the services Anna offers but now I do will surely take advantage of them on the next doggy sleep over. If I could give Anna 20 stars I would but as such will give the max possible. We have found our forever 2nd Mama. Anyone who has a dog that is more their baby Anna is your girl!!
Perfect Pet Sitter
I started using Pawshake last year. Their App is very easy to use. First you have a choice of which leave near you and each Sitter has a detailed profile online. You can email the sitter of your choice via the App and receive a reply pretty quickly. First you Meet and Greet to make sure, all sides are happy and you know, your 4 legged family member is looked after in the best possible way, when you are away. Booking and payments are just a few clicks away and I have not been disappointed so far. I’m very happy to recommend Pawshake for your furiends, Barbara
No guarantees for your Pet
This was going to be the first time of me using this app. It was a last minute booking (the app has this option) even when I sent pictures and instructions for my dog the person did not take hin and from there everything went down the hill. All the stress for me trying to find a place to stay for my dog at 9pm over Christmas. To clarify The person handing over my dog is 7 months pregnant. For my surprise next day I received an email where I had to convince them as the pet sitter said my dog was aggressive and dangerous and the handler couldn’t control him that he was out of control and the admin didn’t even ask if this were true. My dog is trained and he still has puppy things like over exciting greeting normal for his age and the stage of training he is the rest he is amorous. THIS APP DOES NOT GIVE YOU GUARANTEES and also the sitter can basically say and do whatever they want. You don’t have a word.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 178.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pawshake