◉◉◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
▶ Version 1.9.1
• Fixed an issue with text stamps sometimes becoming invisible on MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Default text color set to back in dark mode on MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Other minor bug fixes.
▶ Version 1.9.0
• Fixed an issue that could prevent application from starting on MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been looking for a good pdf editing program for a while (for filling form etc). Tried a few programs, this one seem to be good (only use for a few days). It is simple and easy to use and not expensive (i did try the demo and then found the app in the app store). Good work.
Thank you , at last a quick simple way to fill out and sign PDF forms. I hate working with Acrobat Pro , too many eorrs, wrong fonts ... great app thanks.
Perfect small program for every day use, however only with PDF files.
Could be much better app if developers will upgrade with possibility to sign other documents and emails.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.