PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, edit, annotate, convert and sign PDF files on the go.
Register Wondershare ID and log in to use all functionalities for free without any in-app-purchase!
√ PDF Editor
- Font recognition
- Change font, size, color, and more.
- Single line or paragraph can be selected to move, cut, copy, paste or delete.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add text box, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawing and eraser.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
√ Fill & Sign Forms
-Directly edit your PDF forms with ease;
-Sign your forms with handwriting signature
√ PDF Converter
- Support output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF, Pages, XML(.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, .epub, .html, .page, .xml, .rtf)
- Try to keep text, images, and graphics with original presentation layout, fonts, and embedded elements.
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ Cloud Services & WiFi Transfer
- Import files from cloud storage including Dropbox,Google Drive,OneDrive,Box, or via WiFi wireless transfer.
√Camera to PDF
- Quickly snap a photo of anything into a PDF and share with others.
√ Page Management
- Merge, extract, reorder, rotate and delete PDF pages to gain better reading experiences.
√ PDF File Management
- Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
- Insert picture of your hand written signature or draw pixel perfect signature on the touch screen.
√ File Sharing
- Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.
-Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and powerful PDF editing on the go
There are many times when I need to mark up, comment or change PDF content. In the past I had waited until being at at PC.
PDF Element enables me to do quick alterations or markups on the fly.
It is intuitive, simple yet powerful to perform most common tasks needed.
Things I find it useful for:
- correcting / altering text in a PDF document whilst maintains font styles and keeping all other elements of the document intact.
- splitting documents / pages out to send part of a PDF.
- markup and comment on PDFs. There are numberous tools to do this (stamps, highlights, shapes, pens)
- signing documents
Editing text has been well designed. Clicking the button will highlight all blocks of text that can be edited and simply click the box and edit which maintains all formatting.
It has got me out of a bind numerous times and enabled me to complete a task on the move rather than putting it on my todo list and delaying other activities waiting for my signature or markup.
Having just gone back to part time study I am finding this app really helpful. I’ve been caught out a couple of times closing my iPad without hitting the disk icon within the page to save and close, but now that I’m aware it’s fine. This app makes my life easier, no question! Thank you 😊
Basic PDF software for the iPad but too many dramas
The Wondershare PDF is good with what basic features it has but sometimes when you try to scroll down a page, it can take up to 30 seconds to appear and if you scroll a page up or down, those pages will disappear and just be grey, taking time to reappear. My internet signal is very strong right now and the next PDF page I want to read is taking awhile to show then when I try and hilight a word, the page is gone. Too much drama. Going to have to move on and find a better PDF app.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 167.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.