Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful tracking
If I had not started using this app (it’s been over three years) I would never have known with accuracy just how often I get my period. And how it is starting to change with my golden years approaching.
It takes the guessing out of it and first hand documented information for my doctor. Can’t get any better than that.
And even if I miss recording data it’s predicts when I would most likely get my next flow. Very handy to know.
Good app, looks aside
I feel like the looks/design of this app could be better... some options for looks that are more professional/ minimalist and less girly. That aside, it tracks a lot of things well with options to add your own extra things to track - as there's so many things linked to the cycle worth thinking about - nesting/organising/buying urges (yep!) and other emotions - like melancholy, inspired, etc - all the things you miss while on the pill! 😆
Would love to hear more about apps that contribute data to research too. So much about hormone changes and behaviour/mood effects that we need to understand more. But this app has served me well for quite few years now - I’d recommend it 👍
A great tracker for your cycle
I just looked back through my history log on the app and realised I've been using it for 8 years now! It's amazing to have all that history and know my pattern accurately and note any changes in cycles. I've been able to back up the data and add it back whenever I get a new phone. The recent integration with the health app has been really useful too
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GP International LLC
- 68.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 GP Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.