Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works across platforms)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
By subscribing to the Period Tracker Patron program you receive additional features. Subscription purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $9.99. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of service: https://gpapps.com/support/eula/
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this app for years and find it handy. Even if your cycle isn’t like clockwork at least it can give you an idea of where you’re at. One improvement suggestion- rather than use only the last three periods to work our cycle length please use ALL recorded cycles. One of the first questions a midwife / dr asks when you get pregnant is how long is your cycle? This helps determine due date. Three entries is not enough data for an average of any type. This causes mine to swing wildly and doesn’t give me an average at all. I think a lot of improvements could be made to the look and layout of the app too, it feels a bit old and clunky, but still five stars as it’s a free app and it’s useful to me.
Simple and effective app
This app is handy for tracking the date and duration of your period as well as giving you the ability to add in relevant notes each day (e.g. hormonal changes, moods etc). It will calculate days between your cycle and project the date of your next cycle. When you’re trying to conceive it’s helpful as you can see when your fertile window is. And once pregnant, switch your setting over and get an info-packed, week by week pregnancy guide, due date information and more!
Period Log confusing
I’ve used this app for years and really like it but an update that happened a year or so ago has made the period log a bit confusing for me. On the day you get your period it predicts the cycle length for the following month by saying (expected) and then shows a number of days that it predicts. Whereas for me, the day I get my period should indicate how long that cycle length just was. For example if I get my period on June 10, next to June 10 on the log it should show the cycle length from my period that happened in May. Not the one that is expected to happen in July. Though I like a predictive date, it just confuses me where it’s placed in the log. Why not have the (expected) date in a section next to the following month?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GP International LLC
- 88 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 GP Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Member $15.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.