Permaculture is a solutions-based, inspiring response to the challenges of life in an era of great change.
Permaculture gives us the tools needed to create productive and sustaining gardens, farms and communities. It provides for the needs of people whilst also integrating the needs of wild species. This is a vision of both permanent agriculture and culture.
“In these critical times permaculture solutions are some of the best tools we have for creating a viable and thriving future.”
Daryl Hannah, film actress and activist
Established in 1992, Permaculture magazine is a bestselling international quarterly sharing practical, innovative solutions and global perspectives from a grassroots movement in 100 countries.
Subscribing to Permaculture magazine gives you FREE digital access to all our back issues – that’s over two decades of practical, tried and tested information, best practice case studies, projects, and new ideas.
Typical content includes:
• no dig gardening, perennial vegetables, forest gardening and edible landscapes
• new developments in regenerative agriculture, agroecology and agroforestry
• renewable, relocalised technologies
• green and low impact DIY building
• health and well-being
• reviews, news, views and quarterly inspiration
• plus money saving offers, competitions and much more.
Don’t accept an era of cynicism, climate denial, greenwash and passivity, turn a new page and pick-up a copy of Permaculture.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 13.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Permaculture Magazine $5.99
- Permaculture Magazine $5.99
- Permaculture Magazine $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.