Send a copy of your prescription to the app via a photo, along with your relevant medical details. You will get a notification of a nearby pharmacy that can deliver the medication or get it ready for pick up. Everything is location-based and you can see the address, phone number & detailed info about each pharmacy.
SELECT THE PHARMACY THAT SUITS YOU THE BEST
When you enter the details about your prescribed medication, the pharmacy, in turn, will state cost, availability and delivery time and provide a phone call with counseling if required. Pick the one that suits you the most.
The convenient online ordering process ends when the order is confirmed and the payment is made. The pharmacy then delivers the medication to the patient or has it ready for them to pick it up, depending what they chose.
GREAT FOR PHARMACIES TOO
Pharmacies will have the opportunity to get more clients. They will also have access to new patients, as they use the web portal on their desktop.
- a simple way to order prescription drugs online
- free app to order medications ahead of time
- scan or take a photo of your prescription
- neat pharmacy finder
- detailed info about each pharmacy
- get offers from at least 3 pharmacies
- pick delivery or pick up
- pay and confirm order within the app
PharmacyPal can completely change the way you order your medicine!
Save time, effort & money and get your prescribed drugs from the comfort of your home.
Download now for free!
- pharmacies can be added to favourites
- date/time range for delivery orders availability
- reason included for order cancellation
- improved workflow for new orders, allows selecting pharmacy before scanning scripts
- support for pharmacy service filters
- only show pharmacies within a certain radius for delivery
- many bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t even sign up
You need to get your UX and UI people to redesign. I can’t even sign in because the keyboard won’t pop back down for me to hit confirm and I can’t click the back button as it’s placed too high on the screen
Great App for those not able to get to a Chemist
Found this app through a google search thinking that I would be lucky to find a pharmacy that delivers in Melbourne.
To my surprise I did find some and within 10 mins of submitting my prescriptions I had the quote from one that was very competitive so I accepted and paid and delivered in less than an hour. The pharmacy saw that it was urgent as my meds had run out and I could not get to them.
A HUGE thank you to Solly Lew Pharmacy In Melbourne and their staff for being amazingly helpful.
Highly recommend the app. Very stable. No issues with registration or login etc was all very easy and smooth.
Pretty terrible to navigate. Can’t open or view messages form pharmacy to even see if your order has been accepted. Useless app.
- Instapharm Pty Ltd
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017 @ Instapharm Pty Ltd, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.