Available in British, American and Australian English.
Match the different phonics pairs and learn the 42 different phonetic sounds.
Phonics Match is designed to help children get familiar with the 42 sounds of the English language, rather than the alphabet. By combining matching pairs with phonics, Phonics Match improves your child's cognitive skills in a fun and playful way.
The game includes a wide selection of colorful cards and children can match pairs within specific phonics groups or can play a fully random game of matching pairs. This free version is ad-supported and has a limited amount of phonics words available.
Phonics Match runs great on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices running iOS 7.0 or higher. This free version includes all features but has a limited amount of group exercises and is ad-supported.
• Choose between British, Australian and American English.
• 42 different letter cards and 126 different phonics picture cards.
• Play by phonics group or play a fully random game.
• Collect stickers after each game, 58 different sticker designs included.
• Fully Voiced by B.J. Rowling, cousin of Harry Potter author J.K.Rowling.
• Colorful graphics and simple interface which is easy to use for kids.
• Choose between lowercase, uppercase or mixed casing characters.
• Based on the Jolly Phonics system, published by Jolly Learning Ltd.
• Our parental gate keeps your child within the app.
- Minor graphical updates.
- Metadata updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for kids to learn
This is a very good app for helping young children learn their sounds and words. Nice graphics and sounds too.
Great for kids
A very good phonics app for kids. Everything is nice and bright. The phonic sounds are very clear.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.