Available in British, American and Australian English.
Give your children a head start by teaching them phonics at an early age!
Phonics Puzzles is designed to help children understand the different phonetic sounds, rather than the alphabet.
By completing puzzles and practicing the different phonics groups, Phonics Puzzles improves your child's cognitive skills in a fun and playful way. The game includes a wide selection of colourful puzzles with the option of completing puzzles within specific phonics groups or via a randomized endless selection of puzzles.
Phonics Puzzles runs great on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices running iOS 9.0 or higher. This free version includes all features but has a limited amount of puzzles and is ad-supported.
• Choose between British, Australian and American English.
• Over 160 original phonics puzzles.
• Play a quick random puzzle game or play by phonics group.
• Fully voiced with correct phonics pronunciation.
• Voiced by B.J. Rowling, cousin of Harry Potter author, J.K.Rowling.
• Choose between lower and uppercase characters.
• Based on the Jolly Phonics system, published by Jolly Learning Ltd.
• Parental gate to keep your child within the app.
• Turn snapping of puzzles pieces on or off for easier gameplay.
• Colourful graphics with support for all devices running iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Metadata updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.