+ "Photon browser is a powerful and versatile Safari alternative that excels in its Flash support..." - USAToday
+ Photon Browser is #1 in utilities for iPad and #1 paid browser in US and around the world for several years.
+ IMPORTANT: Press lightning bolt button to view Flash content. Change Bandwidth Settings for higher frame rates and 1 if you have a slower network or device.
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser with Flash capability designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad. We have been the #1 paid browser on the app store for several months and you can read reviews on the web on why we are the best Flash browser for the iPad. Photon Flash Browser provides a secure and web browsing environment that gives you anonymous browsing and also protects your iPad.
Here are just some of them:
1. Flash browsing support
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps, listen to music streamed via Flash player and watch Flash video.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPad and get latest Flash player support.
- Fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites.
2. Multi-task by using Tabbed or multiple views during browsing
- Supports unlimited tabbed browsing just like Firefox and Chrome.
- Split view divides your screen in half to allow viewing of video on one half and browsing on another.
- Full screen browsing maximizes your screen real estate.
- Other views include picture in picture (PIP) and 3-screen (Trio) mode.
3. Fully featured powerful browser
- Private browsing clears history, cookies and caches upon browser exit.
- Anonymous browsing through our servers.
- Awesome URL toolbar intelligently combines history and search keywords suggestions.
- Share content via email or Facebook.
- Brightness control for night time browsing.
- Rotation lock for playing web based games.
- Personalize your browser colors.
- Bookmarks support
- Back/forward button reveals browsing history
- Print web pages using AirPrint.
- More innovative features to come
Important notes - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter streaming mode to view Flash sites. Otherwise, you will see the standard message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.
- Use the number settings under Settings->Bandwidth to adjust the bandwidth profile to deliver the best experience for Flash. The optimum profile for each user will differ depending on their network and also dependent on whether you are browsing Flash websites, watching a Flash video or playing a game.
- We support sites that block traffic from certain cluster of IP address such as Hulu and other local TV station using our advance local access feature.
- If you have a slow Internet connection such as over a slow 3G network, remote browsing feature may have slow performance. Flash mode works best over Wifi in a broadband network.
- If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us given in the support link on iTunes. We are extremely responsive and answer questions within 3 business days and in some cases within 1 business day as most of users who have contacted us with questions. For terms, please go to www.appsverse.com/Terms
+ Bug fixes
+ Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you want a way to view Flash content on the iPad? Photon is your answer!
This app, which is the best of its kind, is essential if you want to optimally view websites on the iPad that contain some degree of flash content. Photon is successful in providing iPad users with the ability to view flash based websites, which would otherwise be impossible without such a third party app due to Apple's decision not to include this capability in any of their iDevices. There are a small number of rival apps in the App store that also offer users this useful feature but to date they all lag behind Photon in the usability stakes.
Photon's ability to view flash content is the its number one selling point & as it does this well I give the app 4 stars & highly recommend it to any user who wants to be able to view flash content on their iPad. If you're not fussed about being able to access flash content on your device, however, I recommend you download or purchase one of the other browsers available in the App Store as you'll find there's a number that have more features as well as providing a faster & more streamlined web surfing experience overall.
Overall Photon is a good app that does as the designers claim. For many, the app has the ability to greatly enhance their online experience by providing a solution to the void Apple's caused users' by their continual refusal to update Safari's design to include the ability of flash content display.
Have been using this app for over 4 years!
DO not waste your money
This was a total waste of money. Will be demanding a refund. I cannot even log into my Uni website in order to watch lectures. It’s very laggy- and considering I’m using it on a new iPad Pro, I expected much better.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Appsverse Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.