TOP 10 Music App in over 80 countries, over 40 million songs played!
Use your own acoustic piano, or an on-screen virtual one, to play your favorite songs whether its pop songs like Taylor Swift's Trouble or Classical like Vivaldi's Spring.
Dust off your piano with the Award Winning Piano Dust Buster music game!
Activated by an acoustic piano/keyboard, or by touch. No wires or adapters needed - the app just listens to your piano and you learn how to play. Two playing modes to choose from for both players who know how to read music or not! Help Granny dust off the piano by playing the correct note when the germs hit the rhythm line while collecting points and bonuses.
In Piano Dust Buster 2.0 compete against your friends and players from around the world! In "Concert Mode" there is always a competition to compete in and never ending free content to play. Win medals, level up and unlock even more songs from the JoyTunes library!
In "Jukebox Mode" practice your piano skills while playing fun pop songs and classics. Gain XP (experience) points and level up to unlock even more new songs.
To enjoy the vast song library purchase a subscription or individual song packs of popular and fun songs for all different skill levels, accompanied by high quality concert music. A new pack of songs added every month!
Subscribers will receive full access also to the Piano Maestro App - a great complimentary tool to your piano lessons.
FREE SONGS INCLUDE:
* Imagine (John Lennon)
* Don't Stop Believing (Journey - Glee)
* Beginner's classics (Mary's Little Lamb, When The Saints Go Marching In, Ode To Joy)
* Various daily free offers...
OVER 150 SONGS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES AVAILABLE:
* Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
* We are the Champions (Queen)
* Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Spring (Vivaldi)
* And many many more...
* Works with an acoustic piano/keyboard - use your own real musical instrument to play!!!
* Virtual piano has real-size 3D keys (iPad version only)
* Compete against friends and players around the world
* Works on musical skills - learn note names, rhythm, playing songs, and more
* Special mode for practicing sheet music notation ("Staff Mode")
* Rich and high quality accompaniment concert music
* Fun and Engaging - gaming dynamics will keep you practicing
* New songs are automatically added!
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play several free skill levels, and "concert mode" new songs every few days. You can buy additional packs of songs, or upgrade to a subscription package at any time.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Half-yearly (6 months) recurring subscription for $47.99/6 months
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year (save 50%)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
"Piano Dust Buster" was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- "EMI's Innovation Challenge 2013", EMI
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- "Parent's Choice Award"
- "World Summit Award" from the United Nations (most creative e-content)
- "Best Tools for Beginners", NAMM
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Making sure app is compatible with latest OS
- New icon!
Ratings and Reviews
A fun app for those wanting some music skills.
Early days, but this is an enjoyable way to play simple tunes. No need to know much as the style is in the form of a game. I needed to take the reverb setting off the piano before I could successfully play. If you have had a bad experience trying to learn to play music then this app might change your mind.
New Song Packs Please ! ! !
I love this game, I thinks pretty amazing. I've had it since 2013, it's a really good game although the song packs don't get updated that often.
I would like it if new songs were added I've already played just about every song there is on the game and would love to have some more.
Thanks for the game, would love to see more songs added in the future.
Fun but buggy on iphone4
Good fun app, but heaps of bugs with an iPhone4 keeps crashing out. I wish they looked after the folks without the latest hardware
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 JoyTunes Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All Song Packs $14.99
- All Song Packs $38.99
- First Steps $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.