Visual and audio guides to Djembe rhythms from around the world!
"Excellent app & beautifully presented." -- Robert Webb
"J'adore piti piti pa" -- Robert Bob Daignault
"It's awesome!!!" -- Mylene Abi-Zeid
"... downloaded your app about a week ago and just love it." -- Philip Shaw
Piti Piti Pa is an archive of african and african-influenced rhythms played with Djembe, Dundun, Sangban and Kenkeni instruments.
- Individually selectable instruments
- Adjustable tempo
- Built-in metronome
- Multiple tuned audio profiles for a better learning experience
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Portrait and landscape modes on all iOS devices
- Localized in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai and Russian
Perfect for new djembe players to quickly learn new rhythms and for djembe masters to practice their solo along with other drums.
Minor UI tweak to more easily re-open the rhythms selection menu
Ratings and Reviews
- Dave Poirier
- 16 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Soft.Io © 2013-2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.