Plant Life Balance is the fun way to green your home with your phone.
Choose from one of ten ‘living looks’, then drag and drop your favourite plants into your room to see how they will make your space healthier and more relaxing.
The app even rates the health and wellbeing of your space based on how many plants you have in it – drawing on science by RMIT University.
Download it now for free!
JUST ONE PLANT CAN IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY 25%
Paint fumes, furniture finishes and air pollution can make your home’s air less than fresh.
Just one plant can make a big difference. Adding more can clean your air completely – and make you feel more relaxed and inspired.
Plant Life Balance is packed with custom plant styles, scientifically designed to improve your health and wellbeing – and give your home a fabulous new living look at the same time.
Simply choose the look you like, then try it in your space.
HOW PLANT LIFE BALANCE WORKS:
Rate your space:
1. Choose a home, office or outdoor space
2. Tell the app how many plants are in the space
3. Get your health and wellbeing rating
4. Start adding plants and see your rating go up
5. Get your plant list and look delivered to your inbox
Style your space:
1. Choose the look you like - there’s one for everyone
2. Take a photo of any room or outdoor space, or choose an existing photo
3. Drag and drop virtual plants into the space
4. Move them around until everything is just right, then save your look or get it delivered to your inbox
5. Now make it happen - head to the accredited nursery finder to see what’s near you
• Exclusive Plant Life Balance rating system backed by scientific research from RMIT University on the health and wellbeing benefits of plants.
• 100+ plants of all shapes sizes and varieties to try in your space, all professionally photographed so they look real as you add them.
• Ten junglicious designer style looks to choose from
• Plant guide and care tips from the The Planthunter
• Your personally curated shopping list of plants to help you start the journey to a better Plant Life Balance
Download Plant Life Balance now for free!
- updated Firebase integration
Ratings and Reviews
Indoor plant designer!
This is much more useful than I thought it would be. I really love indoor plants. This app is useful for seeing the height and colour of plants that will suit your space before buying. I used to window shop for a long time for 'the one' plant i was looking for. This app tells you the plants name - so much easier to then go and buy what you want!
My plant dreams are turning into a reality!!!
This is such a helpful and BEAUTIFUL app!!! Great if you’re an indecisive type that doesn’t know much about plants.
I’ve since bought 5 plants (some ferns and cactus). I also used it to decide what plant to buy my mum for her birthday.
My dream of turning my home into a jungle paradise is that much closer :)
This is such a clever and fun introduction to plants with lots of great info, and the app is really easy to use. I can’t wait to go shopping for my plant suggestions this weekend. I’m feeling zen just thinking about it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Horticulture Innovation Australia Ltd 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.