Play-Cricket Scorer is the easy way to digitally score and automatically upload to Play-Cricket.com.
Built for recreational cricket, Play-Cricket Scorer provides all the detail of a traditional scoresheet making it easy for recreational scorers and powerful enough for regular scorers.
Using Play-Cricket Scorer, you can live score any game on Play-Cricket, or setup and score your own game whether at the beach, in the garden or at practise sessions.
Play-Cricket Scorer utilises technology to keep the cricket scorer at the centre of the game, providing functionality to live broadcast game events, statistics and results.
The powerful, simplified design allows scorers to focus on what really matters - scoring!
• Score a large variety of scoring combination such as single-innings or two-innings games.
• Score your own casual match (including Pairs cricket), with custom teams and custom players.
• Search, select, re-order and assign roles (Cpt and Wkt) to players in your team.
• View a ball-by-ball breakdown of the current innings and view scores in a traditional scorecard.
• Choose to automatically upload all game data, including team and player statistics, in real time to Play-Cricket.com, with a live connection. Alternatively, select to auto upload when a connection is available post-match.
• Full editing controls for both individual balls and entire overs, including the ability to change bowler, fielder, dismissal type, scoring type, runs and much more.
• Customise your scoring, including Overs per innings, maximum overs per bowler, balls per over and more.
• Option to manage rain affected games using integrated Duckworth-Lewis (Standard) calculations.
• Share results and statistics on social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
• Easily recover or resume scoring a partially-completed game from any compatible device.
• Comprehensive in-app help system, covering all screens of the Play-Cricket Scorer app.
* NEW: Added support for Duckworth Lewis Stern (DLS) version 5, alongside the existing version 4.
* NEW: Export ball-by-ball data for a match to CSV format.
* Fixed an issue with "runs required" logic when scores in a match were tied.
* Fixed an issue where some Bluetooth properties were not clearing between innings.
* Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app but...
There is one problem sometimes. When I add runs it won’t show them and then I have to press the back arrow and it loads them. It is very annoying so hopefully you can fix it. Me and my friends all love this app but it needs a fix
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! We would love to help you with your issue, so if you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can look further into this issue for you.
England & Wales Cricket Board
Lord's Cricket Ground
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd