STAY IN THE GAME
CONNECT TO PLAYERS AND GAMES
Take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go! Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, see who's online and discover the latest titles on PlayStation Store.
With PlayStation App, you can:
• See which of your friends are online and what they're playing.
• Receive notifications, game alerts and invitations.
• Customise your profile.
• View progress and compare trophies.
• Keep up with the latest activities from your friends and profiles you're following.
• Get games and add-ons at PlayStation Store, and push them to your PS4 so they're ready when you get home.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is required to use this app.
A PS4 is required to use some of this app's features.
Use of this app is governed by the licence agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
Our latest release has minor fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
Just needs another feature
The ps app is generally a really well made PlayStation companion, you can check your notifications, discounts in the store and what your friends are playing. It’s just missing that one feature, the ability to watch your saved replays and view your screenshot, please add this Sony, so I can just watch my sick gameplays on the go and not need to hop on the PS4 inorder to see it, thanks.
“The network connection has been lost”
I am unable to open the app! When I first installed the PlayStation app, it worked fine. But for some reason, it has stopped working, and both this app and the messages app does not open. I am, for some reason, getting PlayStation notifications for invites and such, but when I attempt to open the app, the following message appears: “The network connection has been lost”. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, but it still refuses to open. Please help! Would definitely give 5 stars if this gets fixed! :D
A complete failure of an app
When it works it was still clunky and inefficient (the way you accessed the store felt like logging in twice - which many times needed to be done for real). However biggest gripe is that apart from sporadic periods of working, the app almost never opens on my iPhone 6s+ or iPad Pro (9.7). All updated with latest iOS. What a joke... for all the money we pay for PSN plus you would think they could work out a stable app. Also the error messages that come up don’t appear on any online error log.
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 35.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.