Are you a radio presenter looking to liven up your show with sound effects? A sportscaster in need of a quick and easy way to play crowd noises during a broadcast? A tabletop gamer looking for a way to bring your campaigns to life with immersive sound effects? Look no further!
Our simple and intuitive interface makes it easy to play, pause, and loop sounds on the fly. So why wait? Download Podcast Soundboard today and take your audio experience to the next level.
Supports the following file formats: .mp3, .wav, .ogg, .webm, .wav, .flac
Perfect for your creative project:
- Tabletop games
- Conference calls
- Religious services
- MIDI device support
- Trigger sounds by keyboard or mouse
- Flexible, responsive user interface
- Duck controls
- Import/export soundboard configuration
- Use multiple soundboards at once
- Volume controls at global, soundboard, and individual sound level
- Loop and multi-fire functionality
- Set the start/end time of tracks
To integrate this app into your existing recording workflow, we recommend any one of the following MacOS audio-routing applications:
- Soundflower (free, open source)
- Loopback Audio (by Rogue Amoeba)
- Audio Hijack (by Rogue Amoeba)
Fix MacOS not allowing files to be read from anywhere other than the default directory.
Ratings and Reviews
Used together with SoundFlower, it gave me exactly what I needed for running podcasts and streams. Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Paterson
- 95.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Alexander Paterson
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.