Pokémon HOME is a cloud-based service, designed as a place where all of your Pokémon can gather.
▼ Manage your Pokémon!
You can bring any Pokémon that has appeared in a Pokémon core series game to Pokémon HOME. You’ll also be able to bring certain Pokémon from Pokémon HOME for your Nintendo Switch system to your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
▼ Trade Pokémon with players around the world!
If you have a smart device, you’ll be able to trade Pokémon with players around the world anytime you want, anywhere you are. Enjoy different ways of trading, too, like the Wonder Box and GTS!
▼ Complete the National Pokédex!
You’ll be able to complete your National Pokédex by bringing lots of Pokémon to Pokémon HOME. You’ll also be able to check out all the moves and Abilities your Pokémon have.
▼ Receive Mystery Gifts!
You’ll be able to quickly and conveniently receive Mystery Gifts using your smart device!
■ Compatible Systems
Pokémon HOME can be used on devices with the following OSes.
iOS 9 and above
NOTE: Please be aware that Pokémon HOME may not work on certain devices.
Should you have any questions, please use the contact form found in Pokémon HOME.
Questions submitted without using the contact form may take longer to be addressed.
- A "Receive all Pokémon" feature has been added to the Wonder Box.
- The date a Pokémon was first met is now displayed in its Trainer notes.
- From the "OT" (Original Trainer) field in a Pokémon's detailed information, you can now search for Pokémon with the same original Trainer.
- You can now specify "Language" and "Poké Ball" when searching for Pokémon.
- You can now arrange your list of Pokémon in the same order used by your Pokémon Boxes in the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME.
(Note: This option will be available only for users who have linked to the Nintendo Switch version.)
- Other issues have also been addressed in order to ensure a user-friendly experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but has room for improvement
I’ll just start this off by saying that I thinks it’s stupid to pay for this service (there is a free version yes but it’s not very good) as we already have these games and bought a console and nso but I would be happy to look past that if I didn’t keep getting disconnected from random trade rooms which is a pain as it takes away a lot of the fun, also I would assume that this is why I can’t trade or get traded with. Aside from these issues I see a massive amount of potential for this service as an improvement from bank
I’m writing this part months after just for added context, a bunch of the issues have been fixed but some still remain. The mobile Pokédex has an issue of not showing Pokémon that you have in your Pokédex on the console version which is dumb, people are able to ask for Pokémon that literally do not exist on the gts eg lvl 1-10 dragapult and those that ask for Pokémon that exist always ask for a solgaleo for their worthless magikarp. I’m not to fused with the GTS problems tbh, just plz fix the Pokédex on mobile a bunch of the legendaries that I’ve added aren’t showing up on the mobile version and it really pisses me off because now there is no way that I’ll be able to get a full Pokédex(already have the poke ball magearna, just want to be able to see which Pokémon I have added and which ones I still need to add)
A great tool for hard-core fans, but needs some improvements
So far this app has been great for me as a place to store my Pokémon when I need the extra space in my sword version. The visuals are very pleasing and I like having information on all my Pokémon, as well as the Pokédex, at my fingertips. The app interface works fine, even if it’s a bit clunky to scroll through the pages. Gripes about the paid service aside, (which I still hate but theres nothing I can do about that), it’s a very nice tool for hardcore Pokémon fans.
That being said, here are some improvements I, personally, would make:
- The app still tells me that I haven’t opened my armorite ore mystery gift from the Zeraora event back in May, even though I did and my Pokémon Sword game says so. If anyone else is struggling with this issue, this might be something to look into.
- Wonder Trades take a long time to complete. Updating the trades so that they’re completed every hour or half-hour instead of every few hours would make things much smoother.
- I would love to see a feature in the “Your Room” section of the app where you could pet and feed your favourited Pokémon, similar to Pokemon Amié from the X and Y games.
- Customisation options to change the background of the app (even if it’s just a colour change)
- a way to see when your friends are online so trades can be made long-distance between friends.
- Being able to see your research tasks (as viewable on the switch version) in the mobile version.
It’s a great app
Pokémon home is an amazing app and is really useful for Pokémon games.
However it is really hard find people who are actually looking for the Pokémon you currently have. I think you could add feature in the GTS trade to find someone who is willing to trade with your Pokémon.
For an example if I have a toxel and don’t know what to trade it for I could go to the GTS and click on something to find a list of Pokémon’s that people want to trade for that toxel. Or if I wanted a certain Pokémon I could select the toxel or whatever Pokémon I want to trade and then find people who want to trade.
Other than this I really love the game and it helped me complete certain gyms on the Pokémon shield game. I hope you can add this feature sometime.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 327.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Pokémon. ©1995-2020 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan for 1 month $4.49
- Premium Plan for 12 months $24.99
- Premium Plan for 3 months $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.