NEW! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP and UNITE with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
With the player’s permission, Adventure Sync uses the Health app to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Trainers, there’s always something new in Pokémon GO!
- Get ready for the spookiest month of the year! There’s much to look forward to this October, from Pokémon GO Halloween and costumed Pokémon to a tie-in event with Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle.
- You can now zoom in and out while in the style menu for a better view of your avatar’s outfit.
- Nickname suggestions and updated gameplay tips have been added.
- Various quality-of-life updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I honestly loved the idea of having the buddy Pokémon walk beside us because it’s adorable and allows us to make more of a connection towards our buddy Pokémon, but they need food too often. You give them 3 berries and then they’re full, you earn a heart, whatever, whatever, and then you go on a walk and a short amount of time later they’re hungry again. You gain a total amount of 3 hearts per day for feeding your buddy Pokémon so them being full should last for a while, but no it doesn’t. Every time I go on the app, my buddy Pokémon needs to be fed again. It becomes a chore instead of something fun and cute. You should either have it where it lasts for around 3 hours or have it where it will be hungry after a certain walking distance let’s say 1km or 2kms or do both where it will be hungry again after 3 hours or after 1 or 2 kms whichever comes first.
Also my buddy (larvitar) gets left behind which is both adorable and annoying. He always does catch up though, but somethings I think that he’s hungry, but no he’s just completely off the screen chilling. [ side note: I love how Larvitar runs. ]
The last thing that annoys me about the buddy Pokémon is you can’t tell them apart from wild Pokémon. They should have a coloured (perhaps your team colour) ring around them or something so you have tell the difference.
In any case, I love the addition of buddy Pokémon. I wasn’t expecting it at all, it was a lovely surprise.
Introduce trading? But can’t trade items?
As much as I love this game and want to love it more I can’t seem to. This is the only app I would spend money on and yet with every update you fall short every time. Why can’t you trade or sell items that you have excess of? Why can you only trade Pokémon? If you are introducing Pokecentres, that’s good and all but what’s the point of me having 3 dragon scales after I’ve evolved my Seadra? There isn’t much. What’s the point of my girlfriend having 4 Kings Rock after she’s evolved Slowbro and Poliwhirl? Not a lot really. Waste of a reward system for 7 day streaks and just seems like the system isn’t as well thought out as it could be.
I get that it’s hard to make a game as good as this but you guys fall short every time. It’s just lucky that the Pokémon Community is as big and loving as it is.
And what sort of company doesn’t have an email where you can’t have some sort of free form text where you can actually explain a personal issue with the game. Your consumers have a right to voice there opinion to listen and it’s your job to listen. You say you are very supportive of the community but it feels like you guys don’t care about us and limit what we can tell you so you can hear what you want to hear.
Some areas been having trouble with Newtown park
There’s two zones at Newtown Rose Garden park where myself and my partner could not get the prizes for Roses Artwork Seat. The other one is the West Toowoomba Croquet Club. It keeps telling us both to walk closer to interact with this pokestop. We’ve been extremely close and under the sign for the West Toowoomba Croquet Club. The Roses Artwork Seat we have sat on it to try to get it to work and that one tells us to walk closer to interact with this pokestop. It could of been the graffiti on the Roses Artwork Seat. The West Toowoomba Croquet Club sign could be because there was no shrubs on the ground underneath the mailbox. Otherwise we haven’t had any problems with it so far. Since we joined the Pokémon GO. We are enjoying it so far. But if you could check this out please and have it fix for us and everyone else who plays it. Please and thank you. We will let you know in future if there are anymore that aren’t working.
Thank you for your time and helping us to try and get this fix and other players who play the game.
MAYBE DO UPDATES ON THE POKESTOP TOO MAKE SURE ALL POKESTOPS ARE ALL WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Niantic, Inc.
- 362.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2021 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2021 Pokémon. © 1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins $0.99
- 550 PokéCoins $7.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.