With quick, easy and secure access to your accounts, the Police Bank App is the new way to bank anywhere, anytime.
With the Police Bank App you can:
• Quickly check your account balance with one simple swipe
• Login to your account faster with a secure 4-6 digit PIN
• Transfer funds and make BPAY payments
• Change your card PIN when you’ve forgotten it
• Lock and cancel lost or stolen Police Bank Visa Credit or Debit Cards
• Find your nearest rediATM & Police Bank Service Centre
• Easily add your card to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
Things you should know:
• To use the Police Bank App you’ll need to be a Member of Police Bank and registered for our Internet Banking service. If you’re not registered call us on 131 728
A few things to remember about security:
• Don’t keep your PIN with your mobile device
• Make sure you logout when you’re finished with the Police Bank App
• Get in touch with Police Bank immediately, if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
To learn more about the Police Bank App, please visit our FAQs at www.policebank.com.au/faq/#app/
We're continually improving the Police Bank app. This version includes new features, such as:
- You can now update your PIN when you’ve forgotten it
- Bug Fixes and security enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Have the same issues with app not showing balances and then crashing after a transfer. Been an issue for a while. Please fix.
Nothing but problems since the update.
The app was updated two weeks ago and since then I have had nothing but issues with it. It is continually not showing balances and often won’t open on my iPhone at all. I have removed it and reinstalled it 7 times.. hasn’t fixed the issue. Frustrating.
Great banking app
I’ve been with Police Bank now for about six months and I find the app really helpful. I especially like the QuickView feature.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.