IMPORTANT NOTE: The Polycom RealPresence Mobile is designed for Enterprise deployments and for optimal performance requires Polycom RealPresence infrastructure. Polycom RealPresence Mobile runs on the Polycom RealPresence Platform, which enables tablets and smartphones to video conference with other mobile devices as well as desktop and immersive video room systems.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Share the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• Experience breakthrough control of room system experiences right from your personal iPad with innovative Polycom® SmartPairing
• Protect your network and maintain high-scale call volume through tight integration with RealPresence Access Director
• Leverage an intuitive, consistent user interface across your mobile, desktop and room-based systems for increased productivity without complex user training
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice H.323 and SIP client
Nice application from Polycom which integrates well into existing H.323 and SIP environments as well as Polycom's own CMA platform.
Good connection statistics, support for camera switching and DTMF tones via a switchable keypad.
However there is no Far End Camera Control (FECC) in this version still, but support for H.236 content is confirmed.
Overall a great app and so far the most comprehensive video conferencing client out there.
This app is a shocker when it comes to battery consumption. I have used skype or face time for over an hour at times only to drop 30-50%. This app went from 98% to 10% battery in 70 minutes on ipad air.
I am sure the issue is more software related than hardware.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.