Watch Stephen tell you why he made the app and show you how it works before you buy, by visiting our site at http://posebookbysilver.com.
How does an artist get better at drawing? Very simple, by drawing. That practice,the act of being inspired and finding new approaches is what moves an artist to the next level.
The purpose of this book is to provide you with images to inspire you. A book dedicated to help guide every artist, to learn about, construction, form, balance anatomy, proportion, folds in clothing, gesture, silhouettes, portraiture, lighting, hands, perspective, and contrast.
With the images in the Posebook, you can sketch for the fun of it. Learn how to draw humans from the side view, back view, understand how the head tilts, how a body sits, understand the angles of a foot. You can study and draw the back of an ear, the underside of a nostril, the bottom of a shoe. Whatever you feel you need to practice, this is your chance. Flip to any page and start sketching what inspires you.
I find that when I am struggling, or uninspired, what works for me is to find photos that look like fun to draw. So I set in motion the tools to create the pose book that I always wanted. With great dedication and passion, I bring to you a book to draw from, learn from, and have fun with. Don't feel that you need to copy the pose exactly, or use it to find just the right pose for a comic you are doing. Remember this book’s purpose is to provide you with inspiration. You can take it everywhere you go.
Female version includes:
* Over 1400 Hi-definition poses based on 4 lively female characters, including full body poses, silhouettes, facial expressions, and hands.
* 4 instructional videos given by Stephen Silver to help give inspiration and tips to help you become a better artist
* 25 Hi-definition interpretations of these characters from some of today's most popular artists
* Intro by Stephen including over 25 of his own Hi-definition character renderings
* Pinch and zoom on all Hi-definition images to focus on the details
* "Flip" feature for all Hi-definition images to flip the image horizontally essentially doubling the number of poses to draw from
* Stephen's biography and link to his website
* Information and video about Stephen's Schoolism.com online art classes for one-on-one art training.
* One universal app that works on both the iPhone and the iPad.
Added "Art Course" button for SilverDrawingAcademy.com
Ratings and Reviews
Silver's Movable Feast
... educative, portable, inspirational... I've got both the Female and the Male versions - so, so handy, and the payback in better skills, in terms of improvising layouts and immediate structural awareness as you draw, makes them worth every penny.
Although the app is very very good and has organized and portable models it is a bit overpriced and would get more people if it was $5 or $0.99 like the random pose app... And include both female and male not two separate ones... Other than that the app is awesome though marketing the app needs to improve cost deters patrons considering a lot of other apps are $0.99
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Johnny Byrnes
- 258.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Stephen Silver 2011
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.