This free app is a great tool to stay up to date about power and water interruptions in the Northern Territory. It allows you to see where interruptions are on the Power and Water Corporation’s networks. You can also report streetlight faults, water leaks and damage or graffiti on Power and Water infrastructure.
– Keep up to date about unplanned interruptions affecting you
– Learn when network maintenance is planned for your suburb
– Report problems – streetlight faults, water leaks and damage/graffiti
– Report electricity and water meter readings
– Pay our bills
– View pricing and tariffs
– View Darwin River Dam levels
– Connect and disconnect residential and business electricity
– Important contact details
Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty but totally pointless
Hey boss I've got an idea let's get us us one of them there new fandangled App thingies so we can still provide out of date information and never update it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.