This free app is a great tool to stay up to date about power and water interruptions in the Northern Territory. It allows you to see where interruptions are on the Power and Water Corporation’s networks. You can also report streetlight faults, water leaks and damage or graffiti on Power and Water infrastructure.
– Keep up to date about unplanned interruptions affecting you
– Learn when network maintenance is planned for your suburb
– Report problems – streetlight faults, water leaks and damage/graffiti
– Report electricity and water meter readings
– Pay our bills
– View pricing and tariffs
– View Darwin River Dam levels
– Connect and disconnect residential and business electricity
– Important contact details
Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty but totally pointless
Hey boss I've got an idea let's get us us one of them there new fandangled App thingies so we can still provide out of date information and never update it.
Cannot submit Power Meter reading
No date picker for the Power Meter reading, so date is always invalid.
The developer, Power and Water Corporation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.