The Powerlifting Tool Kit (PLT) is a powerful (excuse the pun) and easy to use tool for powerlifters around the world!
PLT brings the following strength calculators into your pockets;
Wilks Score Calculator –
The Wilks Equation is one of the most popular relative strength calculators around, and provides you with a means to figure out who amongst your peers is truly the stronger lifter regardless of body weight!
Glossbrenner Calculator –
Is a slightly more specific relative strength equation that also takes into consideration the lifters age. It is currently used by the American Powerlifting Federation (APF) and the World Powerlifting Congress (WPC).
One Rep Max Calculator –
This calculator is based off the National Strength And Conditioning Association (NSCA)* Coefficients that focus specifically on each of the 3 lifts (Bench, Squat, Deadlift). Personally I find this to be the most accurate at calculating the 1RM per lift as it takes into account the different muscle groups and their muscle fiber compositions.
And of course, easily convert with the built in converters!
1. Kilograms (kg) to Pounds (lbs)
2. Centimeters (cm) to Inches (in)
3. Kilojoules (kj) to Calories (cal)
Quick cut & polish with some bug fixes thrown in!
- iOS 13+ loading improvements
- Other various app optimisations
- Improved layouts for iPhone 11s/Xs Max/X
- iOS support from 10.3 to 13+
- Dark mode support now enabled for iOS 13 users
- Apple Watch app for quick 1RMs and KG to LBS conversions on the run!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy to use and I love using it on my Apple Watch too
Very user friendly and accurate calculations.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.