Welcome to VetDB, an app built by Vets for Vets!
VetDB enhances veterinary practices who aspire to work smarter.
By enabling disparate veterinary services to collect, connect and share verified patient data, VetDB provides massive efficiencies and commercial benefits to the veterinary practice. VetDB promotes the delivery of optimal medical outcomes for the patient and thereby delighting veterinary staff and animal owners.
Simply, VetDB locks medical data to the patient’s microchip.
VetDB provides a growing suite of applications and integrations to improve data capture and dissemination.
• Eliminates manual data entry and forms by smartly deploying data they already have.
• Ensures accuracy by eliminating human error.
• Integrates seamlessly with market leading PIMS (ezyVet, RxWorks, OpenVPMS).
• Enhances existing systems.
• Delights pet owners with a smooth client experience with digital records that are accessible via the microchip.
• Supports the management and accuracy of owner contact information - vital for their marketing efforts and client correspondence.
• Works with industry standard hardware and devices.
VetDB 2.0 is packed with features:
VACC – Digital Vaccination Recording
Automated vaccination recording tool that eliminates manual data entry and ensures accurate vaccine data is captured, synchronised with the PIMS, and passed to the pet owner. Record the entire vaccination event in less than 20 seconds.
• Captures and records accurate vaccination data, so you don’t have to.
• Eradicates lost and forgotten vaccination certificates.
• Provides granular reporting of specific pathogens and coverage. Promoting an accurate vaccination regime.
• Smart vaccine schedules and due dates relative to the pathogens, promoting accurate vaccination programs.
• Calculates ‘Next due’ dates instantly. Smart dynamic due dates?
• Locks vaccination events securely to the microchip.
• Emails pet owner a custom digital vaccination certificate.
• Takes less than 20 seconds to complete.
EQUINE - Equine Identification, Hendra Check and Vaccination Recording Tool
VetDB instantly identifies any horse by scanning their microchip, as well as providing a current vaccination status and history for Hendra Virus. VetDB enables the efficient recording and accurate submission to registries (such as Health4Horses) for hundreds of horses simultaneously through batch mode.
Record all equine vaccines for easy management of horses in various stages of care (e.g. Stud, Training, Spelling, Agistment, etc.).
Clients love the convenience; clinic staff love the simplicity and the practice managers love the efficiency.
VetDB 2.3 is here.
We’ve made some rather significant changes to the App. So much so, it’s almost a completely “new” App. We got stuck in and essentially rebuilt the whole thing from the ground up. So it not only looks slicker (in our biased opinion) it also works quicker, more reliably and sets us up for some exciting new features to come.
Major updates and improvements include:
• The Action Button is the most significant change to your experience of the App. On any screen, the Action Button provides the contextual actions you’d want to take. It’s really that simple… need to do something, the Action Button is what you tap.
* Alerts for Missing Info. The app lets you know instantly if important information is missing in your records. Tapping the “Missing Info” notification provides a list of exactly what’s missing in the patient’s record, so you can remedy it in your PIMS.
• Improved Search functionality to find patients, clients and microchip IDs.
• Immunity and due dates are calculated by individual pathogens rather than the vaccine vial.
• Vaccination Status and History information are now all conveniently on the same screen.
• General user experience and design improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- VetDB Pty Ltd
- 135 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © VetDB Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.