VetDB is powering patient-centric veterinary care with data you can trust.
The patient-centric approach plays a pivotal role in providing the highest quality healthcare.
VetDB supports your patients by connecting their verifiable health data to those entrusted with their care – from veterinarians and their owners to specialists, clinical pathology labs, referral hospitals and more.
VetDB provides significant efficiencies and patient benefits to the veterinary practice by enabling disparate veterinary services to record, connect, and share verified patient data. VetDB promotes optimal medical outcomes for the patient and thereby delighting veterinary staff and animal owners.
VetDB and the 'Practice by VetDB' app provide a powerful suite of features and integrations to improve data capture and dissemination to support your best work.
• Eliminates manual data entry and forms by smartly deploying data they already have.
• Ensures accuracy by eliminating human error.
• Integrates seamlessly with market-leading PIMS (ezyVet, RxWorks, OpenVPMS).
• Enhances existing systems.
• Delights pet owners with a smooth client experience with digital records that are accessible via the microchip.
• Supports the management and accuracy of owner contact information - vital for your marketing efforts and client correspondence.
• Works with industry-standard hardware and devices.
VetDB features include:
**Digital vaccination recording
Accurately record vaccinations, view verifiable vaccination histories and pathogen level statuses – with no more manual data entry.
**Pathology Submission & Tracking
Request lab tests and check submission status at the touch of a button – eliminating handwriting and paper forms for faster processing and results.
Complete and submit new microchip registrations digitally in seconds so that your submissions are received and accepted instantly.
Generate and sign desexing, health, travel, death and other certificates within the application.
**Manage accurate medical data
VetDB ensures your patient’s health records are complete, secure and up-to-date – providing you with feedback on what is missing or incorrect.
Equine Identification, Hendra Check and Vaccination Recording Tool
VetDB instantly identifies any horse by scanning its microchip, providing a current vaccination status and history for Hendra Virus. VetDB enables the efficient recording and accurate submission to registries (such as Health4Horses) for hundreds of horses simultaneously through batch mode.
Record all equine vaccines for easy management of horses in various stages of care (e.g. Stud, Training, Spelling, Agistment, etc.).
Clients love the convenience, clinic staff love the simplicity, and practice managers love the efficiency.
This release enables exciting new features that will be announced very soon! Have a happy holiday period everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VetDB Pty Ltd
- 161.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 VetDB Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.