praxhub is exclusive professional network driven by the medical profession, for the medical profession. Connect, create and join special interest groups, stay up-to-date on the most current industry information, and access the growing library of CPD-accredited education. All that. Here. In an app.
Use praxhub to:
• Build your network by creating your custom praxhub profile and connect with industry peers and experts all around Australia and New Zealand.
• Follow other praxhub members to build your network and stay informed of movements in the industry.
• Create or join one of the many special interest groups to discuss and collaborate with peers and experts.
• Follow company pages to get the most up-to-date information from key industry stakeholders.
• Watch CPD-accredited videos and complete learning modules to earn CPD points.
• For RACGP members, your CPD points earned in praxhub will be lodged by the activity provider directly with the College.
• Share knowledge and best practice by posting photos, videos, and links to external sites.
• Track your praxhub CPD activity through your CPD history or export a .csv record at any time.
• Create and join events or check out the activities that are happening locally using the praxhub event calendar.
• Discover new education and interest groups or connect with other members using praxhub’s global search or recommendation features.
- Enhancements to the activity feed
- Improvements to the weblink function
- Updates to the member profiles settings
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.