This free tracker will help you remain calm throughout your pregnancy. This guide will always keep you informed about the processes taking place in your body, the development of your baby and the things that matter the most to you now. Every time you feel puzzled and don’t know how to act in an unfamiliar situation, start this app to find answers to your questions.
Full list of features:
- Description of your baby’s current development.
- Things you should pay attention to this week.
- Pregnancy diet. Food you can and cannot currently eat and drugs you can take.
- Tips for each week of your pregnancy, from conception to delivery, including exercises and workouts, books to read and other things for a healthy pregnancy.
- Drawing your attention to the important dates of your pregnancy calendar.
- Checklists for each trimester, editable To-Do lists for each 3 months of trimester.
- Pre-birth To-Do list.
- List of things you will need at the hospital and immediately after your child is born.
- Baby due date calculator by date of conception.
- Pregnancy countdown calculator.
- Smart contraction timer that will let you know when you should head to the hospital.
We worked hard to make the best app for future moms. Don’t hesitate to submit your recommendations and suggest new features that we will try to implement as quickly as possible.
* Supports transferring data to Health app.
GOLD STATUS IN THE APP
- The subscription costs $1.99 per month
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Private Policy - https://wachanga.com/privacy
Bug fixes and performance improvements. We are constantly making improvements to the application just for you, and are very attentive to feedback. Thank you for being with us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love that!
I love that there is not an overwhelming amount of information. Its a basic to the point. Others ive seen have small parts of what is actually happening to your body and baby growth. Then there are pages of scrolling with massive information, which for me is an overload and makes my pregnant mind over think. Which being pregnant there is enough you think about then have an app put you in overload
So I'm the father and I use this to help my wife and I keep track of almost everything and it helps use quite a bit so I would recommend it to the mother or father when ever your expecting and it's cool it always let you know the approximate size each week
So far, so good!
I love how this app, compared to many others, tells you what's normal during this phase of pregnancy. I like that it let's me know what I could possibly be feeling next week. So I dont freak out at every little symptom. Pregnancy is scary. So far, this app has helped tone down my fear some. Thanks for that!
- Wachanga LTD
- 386.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017-2020 Timeline
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Status for a Month, Trial $2.49
- Pregnancy Gold for a Month $2.49
- Pregnancy Tracker Premium $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.